• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • STW Newcastle contingent – recommend me pubs/clubs for stag weekend!!!
  • saracendan

Right i’ve booked the hotel (Holiday Inn,Jesmond Road) and now just need some local knowledge on a pub route for a Friday and Saturday night for my best mates stag weekend.Looking for some good lively pubs on the Friday and the same for Saturday with a cheeky lap dancing venue to finish off with!Anywhere a good ole Norfolk accent will guarantee female attention welcomed!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

The bigg market then downhill to the quayside, job done.

saracendan

ti_pin_man,any particular venues to try/avoid?

CaptJon
    Free Member

Don’t go further north than the Bigg Market, that is the area residents like to enjoy free of stag dos. 🙂

jonba
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member
    Don’t go further north than the Bigg Market, that is the area residents like to enjoy free of stag dos.

The only strip club I know is the one on Dean Street. I cycle up that hill every day on the way home from work. Starting from Bigg Market and working your way down there would seem a sensible option.

http://g.co/maps/c76rs

I’d list all the pubs I’d normally go to but they’re not really Stag material, more nice bier and good atmosphere.

winston_dog
    Free Member

Don’t go to the Bigg Market!

Especially the Pig and Whistle.

Sweden v UK

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

It’s been many years since I drank their but I am sure it will be the same, full of geordies, not wearing much and enjoying themselves. Perfect for a stag do. And I agree north of the bigg market is a bit more civilised and not stagg territory. Enjoy. I like Geordie girls, they are like Essex girls, both know how to enjoy themselves properly.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

When you say North of the Bigg market do you mean “the Gate”? It’s horrendous now, perfect for stag parties.

stavromuller
    Free Member

In Newcastle being upright and male will get you female attention, thinking about it, being horizontal and male will too

CaptJon
    Free Member

oliverd1981 – Member
    When you say North of the Bigg market do you mean “the Gate”? It’s horrendous now, perfect for stag parties

I was thinking most of the city. I doubt the Gate is very stag do friendly. Hen dos, however, would probably be welcomed with open arms tills

TooTall
    Free Member

Or get on the Metro and go down to Whitley Bay. South Parade is the street for you.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Whitley bay is dead now!

saracendan

Just for the record – I’d like to think we’re not a bunch of typical Saturday night pint,fight and vomit yobs! Actually most of us are married with kids and are probably kidding ourselves we can still manage two nights on the ale in a row ! 😀

thomasraelburke
    Free Member

had some of the best nights out at world headquarters not sure its typical stag do material all depends what your after i guess

angryratio
    Free Member

If you are a sensible sized group of farts then a wander round all the local proper beer pubs would serve you well.

The Ouseburn valley has some great pubs.. a quick taxi away from your hotel.

Pook

what’s happened to banana Joe’s in WB?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘STW Newcastle contingent – recommend me pubs/clubs for stag weekend!!!’ is closed to new replies.