Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STW membership stuff…how long did you wait?
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

So instead of buying a printed mag pretty much every month I decided to do what I should of ages ago and setup a Direct debit. How long did you peeps wait for stuff through the post? Been a couple of weeks now I think.

Jamie
    Free Member

My advice for you, would be to make yourself comfortable. It’s going to be a while 8)

Cougar

Mail subs@ if you’re concerned.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Aye did that last night Cougar, will see what they say if when they get back to me.

pk13

You get stuff in the post?

Mark

All subs start with the next available issue. If you sent us your DD stuff a few weeks ago that will mean your first issue will be issue 90, which is due out on the 26th June. Sarah will get back to you with definite info but your digital sub has already been activated (your a P) now 🙂 So you can go into the magarchive and plough your way through the back catalog while you wait for your first issue to be crafted and delivered in a few weeks 🙂
    The delay in replying will be down to the fact that Sarah hasn’t got a desk today as the decorators are in. But she will reply asap.

allthepies
    Free Member

Tooooo much information.

bruneep

Must be a good 10+ years ago easy, free T shirt with sub offer.

Yes STW towers still waiting.

🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Tooooo much information.

*chuckles*

*feels laydeez of stw glaring*

*tuts and makes noises about how boorish some members are*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think Mark wrote “painters”, then thought better of it, then thought **** it, I’ll write “decorators” and see who bites.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Thanks Mark, yep already downloaded missed issues and desktop piccys.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STW membership stuff…how long did you wait?’ is closed to new replies.