Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STW Manchester area half term kiddie bike ride anyone?
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’ve got my lad for the day next Wednesday and was thinking of taking him for a bike ride and chips, weather permitting. He’s only 5 so it will be limited to a park without much gradient.

Was thinking of Heaton Park (Prestwich), Burrs Country Park (Bury) or Queen’s Park (Heywood).

We should be there by about 10:30.

Anyone fancy it?

If it is chucking it down we are staying in and watching Ben & Holly from inside a den made out of blankets and dining chairs.

derek_starship
    Free Member

binners

Hi Mate. My 2 are on different half term – off the week after. Otherwise we’d have come and joined you for sure. Now the weathers (hopefully)on the turn, do you fancy trying to get out with the kids one weekend, as those locations you’ve mentioned are perfect for us?

Harry_the_Spider

Sounds like a plan. I’ll email you.

scaled
    Free Member

You wanna get yourselves down to Sale, thats where all the all the balance bike kids hang out

By the way if anyone ever wants to do a little Friday morning balance bike ride my 2.5 year old would love a bit of company!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STW Manchester area half term kiddie bike ride anyone?’ is closed to new replies.