Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • STW love-in, a big thankyou.
  • Mugboo

Apologies for a positive story, I know it’s not what the forums really for 😉

Over the last couple of years over at SingletrAction we have benefited from plenty of STW love.

Singletrackworld have written articles about us and put us on the Midweek Movies.

Pook directed and edited us a film or three.

Ed Oxley donated a training voucher.

Brant/Hotlines threw in a Piglet frame or two.

Loco is treating our members to a discount on a service.

Jedi has donated a group training voucher.

Trout & Smudge are giving us next years amazing light as a competition  prize. In fact Trout does our members a discount on his lights and even comes trailbuilding!

So thankyou one and all. And if anybody else fancies donating anything big or small to reward our dedicated band of Trailbuilders pleas contact me 🙂

Cheers Jason Ashworth
    SingletrAction

Apologies for a positive story, I know it’s not what the forums really for 😉

Over the last couple of years over at SingletrAction we have benefited from plenty of STW love.

Singletrackworld have written articles about us and put us on the Midweek Movies.

Pook directed and edited us a film or three.

Ed Oxley donated a training voucher.

Brant/Hotlines threw in a Piglet frame or two.

Loco is treating our members to a discount on a service.

Jedi has donated a group training voucher.

Trout & Smudge are giving us next years amazing light as a competition  prize. In fact Trout does our members a discount on his lights and even comes trailbuilding!

So thankyou one and all. And if anybody else fancies donating anything big or small to reward our dedicated band of Trailbuilders pleas contact me 🙂

Cheers Jason Ashworth
    SingletrAction

And why we build.

On two years of Trail Building.

LoCo
    Free Member

😀 Cheers 😀

Simon

And for a full list of member benefits and discounts click this.
    All for just £15 a year!

Mugboo

Damn you IPhone ! Sorry for the repeat 🙂

Pook

Ah cheers Jase. It was a pleasure really. Least I could do for the quality trails up there (and Dalby)

Simon

Think this was my fave,

[video]http://vimeo.com/10976671[/video]

unklehomered
    Free Member

Jase, I honestly think it deserves saying twice! I hadn’t realised all these guys were to be found here! That’s fantastic. I also believe that in addition to the outstanding generosity, when these people take SingletrAction seriously that is credibility that the trustees and Heads of Trail can carry with them when they meet with other organisations and groups to discuss possible cycle/mtb projects. And you just can’t buy that.

thepodge
    Free Member

I fell off so many times the day we filmed that it stopped being funny after 4 hours.

Pook

no it didn’t

😉

Mugboo

Oh it did. After the tumble of the northshore bridge I stopped laughing 🙂

thepodge
    Free Member

One day I’ll do that woodwork and dance a merry dance

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I cringe every time Podge falls off the high woodwork in that vid.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Hi Jason – I dropped someone at Singletraction an email a while back offering holiday discounts as well, drop me a line if you want me to refresh that (no idea what I was offering at the time!). Website in profile.

Cheers,

Stevo

Mugboo

Hi Steve

I’ll drop you an email, thanks.

beamers

Great vid. Just watched whilst cradling my 1 month old boy and successfully managing to get him back to sleep.

No idea when I’ll be hitting the trails again but it’s good to know they are still out there waiting!

Pook

cheers beamers

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘STW love-in, a big thankyou.’ is closed to new replies.