Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Stw is broken!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just unusable at the moment on android. Getting more battery warnings on here than on a dodgy pron site and continually just switches off!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Fine here, also on android.

grahamt1980

Only on chrome for me, Firefox is fine

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The new forum is coming soon!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Said nobody ever on STW.

fadda

Haven’t noticed a problem on my 2 year old Android phone…

Edit: on chrome, as well…

jon1973
    Free Member

I keep on getting redirected to http://clx.im/6kyB9zyThH whenever I try and navigate around the site.

(on a windows laptop)

dragon
    Free Member

I thought they were going to ‘fix’ it by moving onto the Grit forum?

I’d love to know their traffic numbers as this place seems much quieter these days. Hardly any news articles get commented on.

Mark

We have locked down the network ads to sources we trust. That’s no guarantee of course as even Google’s Adsense network have been hacked by rogue ads in the past, but right now I can’t replicate any issues at all.

Which makes me suspicious about the possibility it could be malware.. in particular the Hummer malware that is currently infecting millions of handsets around the world. One symptom is pop up ads. The other is background installation of apps. Could be worth checking that there’s no apps on your phone you don’t remember installing.

As ever, screenshots to ads@singletrackworld.com and we’ll try and track things down at our end.

grahamt1980

Have just scanned with an updated version of malwarebytes and nothing found. Unless that can’t identify it yet

grahamt1980

Also used the cheetah trojan remover that i found recommended. Nothing found.
    I haven’t had this issue with anything other than chrome and this site.
    No other sites affected on chrome and none at all on Firefox

richmtb

right I’ve got a little “p” beside my user name. Why is the forum still full of ads?

EDIT

Never mind its hidden in the premier sub menu.

I kind of miss those Russian Singles girls now though 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Stw is broken!’ is closed to new replies.