Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • stw hypochondriacs to the forum
  • jools182
    Free Member

You know that big vein that runs over your bicep?

I have a rash over about 4 inches of it 😯

maxray
    Free Member

What if you havent got that big vein!! I think I may have veinitis! 😮

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’ve got Cat AIDS. Cases are on the increase at the moment. The only known cure is to send all your bikes to…

The Southern Yeti
    Sasquatch Villa
    Upper Furford.

loddrik
    Free Member

Great, there are more hypochondriacs on here?

Every time I get an earache I think it’s ear cancer. When I get muscle spasms or pins and needles I’m convinced it’s the onset of motor neurone disease or Parkinson’s….

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeti could be correct, if the rash doesnt spread then its probably tapeworm AIDS though.

xcgb
    Free Member

Every time I get an earache I think it’s ear cancer. When I get muscle spasms or pins and needles I’m convinced it’s the onset of motor neurone disease or Parkinson’s….

How do you know you havent?…….. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Let me guess Phil, the bikes need to go to you if it’s tapeworm AIDS?

philconsequence
    Free Member

thems the roolz :mrgreen:

EDIT – i emailed you young man, i’d like to bend your ears about gym stuff pleez xx

peterfile
    Free Member

The Internet….helping hypochondriacs convince themselves they have terminal illnesses since 1999.

rogg
    Free Member

I’ve got the vein but no bicep. Tell mother I loved her.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I once had a rash on my left nostril. I tried to diagnose myself via a flowchart on NHS Direct, which concluded that I had impetigo. :/ Turned out it was a chemical burn from an airfreshner refill.

Also, I’m paranoid about moles (the skin growths, not the burrowing mammal). My mate was diagnosed with skin cancer when he was 18, so I think I’m at least a little justified with that. But it’s awful, as I get older I seem to get more moley. I look in the mirror and they mock me. 🙁

jools182
    Free Member

Oh, I’ve got too many moles too, constantly taunting me

loddrik
    Free Member

I wonder if hypochondria is as a result of past events. Cancer took nearly all of my family whilst I was still pretty young, hence why I can be a bit neurotic about unknown ailments.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘stw hypochondriacs to the forum’ is closed to new replies.