Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW HKers – a TDF question!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pretty sure there are at least a couple in Hong Kong. BigDummy, Stewart, etc?

Do you know what TV channels are showing the Tour over there? Will it be on normal (ish) TV so I can watch live in the evening?

Thanks!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not an answer but maybe a solution
    http://www.tourdefrance-2016live.com/2016/05/tour-de-france-2016-broadcasting.html
    Can you not do online?

stewartc
    Free Member

Probably be lucky to get even highlights on local TV, if you are in your usual 5* hotel you may be able to get a paid sports channel.
    The internet will probably be your friend here ala Mikes suggestion.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thanks. Usual hotel in Wan Chai. With harbour view. (ahem) Am waiting for them to reply about TV there, but interwebz is an alternative.

Just prefer to be able to watch on a bigger screen. Not likely to be shown in any bars. I’d imagine.

stewartc
    Free Member

Well, the Wan Chai sports bars (cough) tend to be more interested in Rugger/Football but you could ask if they have ESPN, if yes you should be able to catch highlights.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I end up travelling with an HDMI cable at times for that reason CFH, I thought you were a seasoned traveller 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My cable bag already looks like a snake’s wedding, Mike! Don’t want anymore cables!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW HKers – a TDF question!’ is closed to new replies.