Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW Hive Mind Assistance Required
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

Been thinking about the demise of the Iron Lady, and am now kicking myself at the almost missed opportunity….. Thatcher Souvenirs 😀

So I urgently need ideas for both the lovists and the hatists, so I can have themn in place in time for Wednesday…

My intial idea was A little Thatcher home shrine, available with either conventional candles, or stick of dynamite shaped ones. Love her or hate her hours of innocent pleasure available, simply by lighting a candle to her memory…

any more?

camo16
    Free Member

A butter dish with a sculpted winking Maggie face…

Strapline would be ‘because the lady’s not for churning’.

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

Coal

Loveists legend ‘Thatcher – Rule Britannia’
    Hateists legend ‘Thatcher – We will NEVER forget’

woody2000

A Maggie’s face ironing board cover (“Iron” lady and all that). Be suitable for the lovers and the haterz.

BermBandit
    Free Member

…Maggie firelighters…burning in hell or destroying coal..

BermBandit
    Free Member

Maggie monopoly…..winner = first to sell off all the assets

julianwilson
    Free Member

My daughter has a pack of Micheal Jackson Top trumps, with each card being a single or album. Somehow they manage to make scores for it so you can play it as a rather crap game.

Surely the same could be done for Maggie with pieces of legislation passed as education secretary and PM, and with scores/dimensions for “rich got richer”, “poor got richer”, “north got better”, “south got better”, “controversy” and “memorable quotes/soundbites attached”. Falklands and Poll tax as some kind of wild cards/jokers.

Also metallic or pearlescent blue case of course. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW Hive Mind Assistance Required’ is closed to new replies.