Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • STW Hive – a car search recommender
  • DickBarton

Evening,

I’m looking for a new car – nothing overly fancy but I’m needing ‘things’ to be on the car. Essentially it is a 2014 (or newer) Citroen Berlingo Multispace XTR.

I’ve had a nosey round some websites but they don’t all go into the level of detail I’m after to narrow the search – at present, the closest potential is about 150 miles away – not a major problem but I’m hoping with the new cars coming in a couple of days, there may be some closer to home (Central Scotland) and I’d like to go to a website and stick my requirements in and hopefully get an alert somehow if a vehicle comes up.

Things like mileage range; cost; model; specific features…Autotrader has a host of filters but I can’t see any way of getting that saved; Arnold Clark and Evans Halshaw have filters but not as in-depth, so it is returning a lot of cars that don’t meet my picky requirements.

Is there a website out there that can scan various car sales and return suitable offerings? Bit like Google Shopping but for second hand cars.

Asking here as I don’t have enough real-life friends who would know a real answer to this!

Cougar
    geoffj

IIRC you can save searches and setup alerts on auto trader. You’ll have to register though.

DickBarton

Tried Citroen and they don’t have anything that matches – which seems a bit odd. I suspect it is unlikely that many people are trading it in for a newer model as the line hasn’t changed much so it could be going to other dealers (or private) to buy a completely different vehicle.

I’ll check Autotrader and see what registering allows me to do, ta.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘STW Hive – a car search recommender’ is closed to new replies.