Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • STW Grand National Sweepstake – anyone?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Saint Are and The Last Samuri are both good shouts danny.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

1. Rule the World (bearnecessities)
    2. Last Samuri (dannybgoode)
    3. Vics Canvas (Bregante)
    4. Gilgamboa (jambalaya)
    5. Goonyella (jambalaya)

jim25

Congratulations bear! How funny that the first horse picked was the winner!

Bregante

Congratulations Rich!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Couldn’t have gone to a nicer guy. Well done Rich.

Right…having terrible iT problems at the minute, so hopefully, by end of financial year, all moneys should be distributed. 😀

EDIT: And cheers to bongo for doing the places.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well done guys. Thankfully I had vics canvas as my 2nd real horse which I got at 100/1 each way.
    Great result bear, you can buy some more home improvement books 😉
    And a big nod to the organiser Mr darcy, a great idea and cause to recieve the donations.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend fellas.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Yet again I managed to hone my talent in picking 10 horses, with none of them placing.

Oh well, at least someone is happy today:

Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary who owns Rule The World tells Channel 4 Racing: “I am delighted for Mouse this horse has had two broken pelvises and he has brought him back each time. It was a great ride by David Mullins. I am just lost for words and that does not happen for very often.”

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Winnings now sent out.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Same time next year.

Bregante

Good work dd

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cheers Breggie. (I got your email. Thanks.)

Bregante

😀

Drac

Missed this yesterday some how.

Good work DD.

I won anyway.

Stoner
    Free Member

good work, all

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Winnings sent out, and remaining £60 donated to #jennride page here.
    Thanks again to everyone for participating at such short notice. Lets do it again next year.

bearnecessities

Ace!

Congrats to other winners, well done all for donating and thanks DD for organising (I’ve sent you the bung by PP)

Chuffed to bits with that 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That was rather bizarre – it was literally* the first horse pulled out of the pot.

*like, really, like literally. 😀

theotherjonv

Good work DD

Is anyone interested if I do one for the Euro 2016 Football (I know it’s a thread hijack, but I’m assuming the gamblers will bet on anything 😉 )

24 teams at a fiver a piece? £60 to Jennride, £60 prize fund, but for interest purposes I’d split that as £30 winner, £15 runner up and also £15 for the worst team in the tournament defined as 1/ come bottom of their group; 2/ worst goal difference; 3/ most goals conceded, 4/ Most red cards; 5/ most yellow cards – and if there are any teams with the same record after all that then prize shared.

That way even if you get England, you might still have a chance of winning a prize 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Put the thread up before the tournament and I’ll buy a team. (I accept it’s an open draw and I can’t automatically have ROI…which would be as much as saying stick the £30 £15 in my account now. 😆 )

dannybgoode

Nice one – thanks dd for sorting it out.my winnings will go toward fixing the sporadic crankshaft sensor failure my car annoyingly picked up today.

Just been towed home by the AA to this pleasing news.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Is anyone interested if I do one for the Euro 2016 Football (I know it’s a thread hijack, but I’m assuming the gamblers will bet on anything

Yes….I need to try and win back my losses from the National.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@dd great idea @bear congrats @theother yes I would be in for Euros on that basis

binners

Nice one Bravissimo! And well done Rich!

And now that’s out of the way, none of us will even contemplate watching a horse race for another year

postierich
    Free Member

Just seen the donation on the Jennride just giving page, been away for the weekend so missed it all well done on organising £5 off £2000!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘STW Grand National Sweepstake – anyone?’ is closed to new replies.