Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW Gower Routes and other possible alternatives, gpx maybe?
  • wilko1999
    Free Member

Hi all

Did a lot of searches on the STW forum for Gower routes, quite a few old topics. However, on the below link, I can’t seem to find anywhere to download a PDF of the route to enable me to take it with me to follow.

http://singletrackworld.com/trailguide/uk/wales/the-gower/

Anyone have a decent version of it or am I missing something.

Also, any GPX route or routes for Gower area would be massively appreciated if anyone had anything?

Thanks all

wilko1999
    Free Member

Bump n grind

milky1980
    Free Member

This one’s pretty good:

Gower Route from GPSies

It’s not technical at all, more a good XC route, but a really good one to give you a flavour of what’s in the area. Lovely views on the right day too!! The route starts from the Gower visitor centre but if you look at the route on Google Earth you can see a National Trust car park about a km in right at the start of the Gower Way, I park there as it cuts out a bit of dangerous road. It’s also never full, just remember to put a few pennies in the honesty box!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Nice one cheers for that

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have done plenty of walking there (stunning) but based on that “research” and looking at maps I’ve always decided to jump in the car and drive to Afan

Nipper99
    Free Member

The route in the mtb wales book is the best route – there is some nice singletrack off the top of lanmadoc hill and double back along cefn bryn to avoid the road through reynoldston – let me know when your around and i’ll show you about.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Brilliant, appreciate that nipper, won’t be until early September tho, I’ll drop you a line

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW Gower Routes and other possible alternatives, gpx maybe?’ is closed to new replies.