Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW FitFat – The Week 4 thread
  • IHN

Right then lard-buckets, we’re now on Week 4, so get your results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday.

A reminder of The Rules:

1) Get your results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday. I’ll then aim to update the master computer with the results on the Tuesday afternoon or evening.

2) If you miss the Tuesday midday cutoff but get the mail to me before I start to pull it all together, I’ll include your results if I’m feeling nice, but there’s no guarantee.

3) If you get missed out of the results for two weeks on the bounce, you’re out. The following slackers will be kicked out if no results received this week:

cubist
    Hora
    mike_p
    spudface
    thekingisdead
    toys19
    TPTcruiser
    Aazlad

IHN

Monday lunchtime bump

everyone
    Free Member

The Superbowl did not leave me in a good place for this weeks weigh in.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IHN

Tuesday morning reminder bump

ernie67

The word of the week ? – Plateaued .

Certainly is for me anyway ( bit of exercise might help like :wink:) .

sundaywobbler

Well my so far stellar performance 😉 has just gone out the window, 2 nights of far too heavy drinking and generally eating poorly over the weekend has meant my monday morning weigh in saw an increase 😥

Back on the wagon again and I had forgotten how rubbish a proper hangover is!

IHN

On results received so far, slimmer of the week is, er, me 🙂

spawnofyorkshire

Seeing as my body’s attempt at weight loss this week was to eject my lungs forcibly out my mouth I feel happy with how things are and maintaining my weight loss to date.

Definitely feeling much fitter in general and had a really good session at the gym doing interval sprints on the treadmill then rower then elliptical before Man flu smacked me round the chops

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Getting fitter and fatter. 😀

IHN

Right, I know you’re all waiting with baited breath for the results, but unfortunately there was a glitch with the Master Computer last night (I forgot to take it home). I shall attempt to get it sorted today.

IHN

So, long over due, but here we go:

sundaywobbler maintains the most lard lost crown, whilst after possibly losing a limb, chomp is the week’s biggest loser and the nearest to target.

Shiny, hora, mike_p, spud-face, thekingisdead, toys19, tptcruiser, loum and aazlad – you’re dead to me now.

chomp
    Free Member

Most of this weeks credit goes to illness 🙂

Have felt better the last few days and have been making up for it so expect next week to be back to normal

jimster01

Good to see I’m still heading in the right direction.

everyone
    Free Member

I blame my plateau entirely on the Superbowl.

cheers_drive

I’m happy with my weight loss so far as no exercise has been involved.

ernie67

Nice suprise this morning – i play golf on a Friday afternoon ( i know , i know ) & i went to put my trousers on earlier ….& they actually FIT !! I’ve been having to put a big belt on up until now & leave my button undone , but no need this morning – i’m belt free at last 😀

sundaywobbler

If I can manage to avoid the beer this weekend we shall be back on track after putting on last week 😥

I, like Ernie above have found that already down a hole on the belt and getting close to the next one, with this and MFP things are looking promising.

On the commute home last night I had to take a lead acid battery in my bag and was amazed at the difference it made to how my legs felt, and just to think I’ve been carrying around all that lard on me!

Many thanks to IHN for sorting this all out.

Sunday

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW FitFat – The Week 4 thread’ is closed to new replies.