Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STW fatclub – not a member but still lost weight
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Someone pointed out these two photos. Between April and August. 3 stone difference by (slightly) reducing food, no change in beer and doing about 2-3 hours a week more exercise. I reckon if I cut out the beer I would waste away to nothing.

From this (the one in yellow)

to this

samuri
    Free Member

you look buff!!!

well done, I have a similar story although not as pronounced as yours.

to

(second one back)

And I gave up smoking too! I've cut down on beer dramatically (The last few weeks I've barely touched the stuff) but I still eat the same.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I cut out smoking a few years ago when I smashed my ankle. Doc reckoned it would help the healing but it didn't. 18 weeks in cast, 6 months to get anything like pain free movement. Spent a lot of time sat on my arse with a beer in my hand and put on 3 stone in 1 year.

I like my beer so struggle to reduce that. Being stuck in hotels a lot doesn't help. Having a Wii fit helped more than I expected.

samuri
    Free Member

Having a Wii fit helped more than I expected.

I read that as Wifi. So I'm thinking you're in hotel rooms all the time, with beer, and a wifi connection. it's an interesting way to lose weight. 😉

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Nick you look fab darling!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Why thank you LoulaBella! You should see my 'private' collections of photos. No, you really should. No, please don't walk away. No, come back and look at my photos. No, it is okay, don't call the police I am leaving.

I was just surprised when someone pointed out the two pictures.

Jamie
    Free Member

I wish i could lose weight from such mild changes. I pack it on real easy but its an absolute bugger to shift.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Jamie – I think everyone does. ITs very easy to over-eat your requirement by 1000 cals a day but nigh impossible to under-eat it by 1000 cals a day without really feeling the pain.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Jamie – That is where I found the Wii useful. If I tried to just exercise for 30 – 40 minutes a day nothing much happened. Basically I would go out on the bike with good intentions but then end up just pottering around and not really exercising.

With the Wii it is quite easy to spend 30 – 40 minutes trying to beat your best score on some Wii Fit exercise. I was suprised when I went to try the step exercise and discovered my best score was about 200 points lower than my wife's score. It was only then that she admitted that she was using it every day too which explained why she was looking good too.

juan
    Free Member

Lucky you I am trying to loose weight (ok not too hard) but I struggle to get to 60 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STW fatclub – not a member but still lost weight’ is closed to new replies.