Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • STW Fat Club Members – BMI Figures of interest to you?
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Hi Folks,

Had a couple of suggestions that having a BMI (body mass index) figure could be of benefit.

If you want us to build this into the equation for you that’s not a problem, we just need to know your height.

No need to send the info now, just add it onto your first weeks weigh-in e-mail and we’ll pick it up from there.

ie – marsdenman. 15st 8lb. Height 5ft10 – height can be in good old feet and inches or metres.
    We’ll convert everything to mtrs.

Jamie
    Free Member

Isn’t BMI a bit off tho? But then i guess as a general scale of how your losing weight it could be quite handy.

Oh, before i forget Chris, you might want to check out this little free Mac app here. Its call Cronometer and allows you to keep a food diary and keeps totals of calories etc as well as being able to add custom foods to it. It really helped me when losing the weight last year as it made sure i always knew what i had eaten and how much more i could or could not eat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘STW Fat Club Members – BMI Figures of interest to you?’ is closed to new replies.