Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • STW Fantasy Veulta hosted by Velogames
  • The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 10, TT with actual hills, Team The Naked Rayguns, DS Cloudnine take the honours with 519 points, (just 10 more than a certain Chefs Choice).

And a change in the overall, with team Viva Vuelta, DS Aidy taking a 3 point lead over team Levello, DS TomL.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 11, one contender down, honours to team Vuelta a Mann, DS JW with 644 points! Good enough for 22nd overall today, nice numbers those.

Overall, Vuelta a Mann also takes over at the top, with 3003 points, well done JW.

tomlevell

Boooooom.

That was my team blowing up big style today.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 12, around in circles, honours to team Cheshire Alps, DS Kai, with 257 points.

Overall JW’s team Vuelta a Mann are looking good on 3136 points, or 160th in the real overall, (even more impressive is that the team still has two guys on zero points!)

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Double post, sorry

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 14, steep in places, honours to team Fast n Bulbous, DS Ed2001, with 294 points.

Overall team Vuelta a Mann are on 3685 points

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 15, some more fun in the hills, bragging rights to team Vuelta a Mann, DS JW, with a huge 566 points, (which is top 100 overall for the stage).

scaled
    Free Member

This is getting seriously stressful for me now.

From a fantasy perspective I’m loving seeing Froomey diesel up on the climbs, but as the tour goes on that cheeky £20 I had on Contador could buy me some nice new bike bits!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Better get shopping then scaled.

What odds did you get for the win?

mogrim

Feeling slightly less stressed now, scaled? 😀

Cracking stage – a fight, the top 5 battling it out up the final climb, and Bertie powering away for the win. The kind of stage I missed in the Tour!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 16, BOOM! that was GC racing, honours go to team Merkelbeek Roulers, DS higthepig, with 568 points.

No change in the overall with Vuelta a Mann still holding a 300 point lead over Digital EPO in second.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 17, a day for the fast boys, honours to team Smoggies Smokers, DS Howard Neale, with 271 points.

Overall, no change with Vuelta a Mann leading with 4784 points

scaled
    Free Member

I got in there before they’d turned a pedal, at 9/1. I’m quite happy.

Looking forward to them getting back in the mountains today

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Nice odds scaled, congrats!

OK stage 18, short, hilly, and intensive, honours to team Vuelta a Mann, DS JW, with 461 points.

Overall, Vuelta a Mann extend their lead.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 19, classic Hansen so freaking cool! Honours to team Viva Vuelta, DS Aidy with 274 points.

Overall Vuelta a Mann are still sitting on top with 5399 points.

Just a couple left now.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 20, that was GC racing, honours to team Viva Vuelta, DS Aidy with 274 points.

Overall, with one stage left, Viva Vuelta are looking good on 5772 points.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 21, another final day TT, honours to team Levello, DS TomL, with 209 points.

Final GC standings:
    1st – Team Vuelta a Mann, DS JW on 7287 points
    2nd – Team Digital epo, DS Crell on 76106 points
    3rd – Team Viva Vuelta, DS Aidy on 6905 points

tomlevell

A last hurrah with my TT joker who wasn’t allowed to race the first TT :0(
    Then I sank without trace to 6th overall.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘STW Fantasy Veulta hosted by Velogames’ is closed to new replies.