Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • STW Fantasy League – The BigS Hit Parade – how do you measure up?
  • GrahamS
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Interesting.

1. TeeJ
    2. Elfin
    3. Cougar

Cougar

😯

camo16
    Free Member

😯 😯 😯

😯 😯

😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cougar – I’ve tried a few other high fliers but none can match you I’m afraid.

Edit – I’ve found someone!

There is a geographical concentration of Big Hitters. 3 of the current Top 5 come from just one City…

druidh
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I’m still waiting for the hidden forum master – Druidh has surprise me,

That’s probably because I mainly post on the Bike forum. Most of the drivel (helmets being the most obvious exception) seems to be on the Chat forum. As above, I’m likely to make only one post per thread – usually offering advice on something, but often asking for advice too.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not knocking you Druidh… but it has me wondering if there are names over there <<< that would make it into the list that I’ve barely heard of?

*note to STW towers… imagine the fun I could have analysing the real post counts etc… who really is the biggest gob@#%t£ on here?

binners

who really is the biggest gob@#%t£ on here?

Think you need to start another thread on that one. One user one vote.

Shall I start? 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

By all means start the thread Binners… I’m hoping for something with a quantitive measure…

I’m now wondering if I could correlate peoples post counts over set times with their real life circumstances? Realtionship troubles… employment… unemployment. What times of the day are people most active on here?

I digress.

Anyone think they can knock someone out of the top 5? Who is the mystery person that resides in 2nd place?

scaredypants

FFS !!

midway down page 2 and not a graph in sight

🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wot!! am I really becoming a “bigTitter” ?? 😥

Can’t be right that, I’ve got a job to do and a relationship to hold down and I ride bikes and play in the sea, I sometimes eat and fall asleep too..

How on earth can I fit all that in and post here too..???

Ahhhhh, I seeeeeee..

😯

“Shrugs and Logsoff”

druidh
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I’m not knocking you Druidh… but it has me wondering if there are names over there <<< that would make it into the list that I’ve barely heard of?

Don’t worry – I wasn’t taking it badly 🙂 I guess I learnt some time ago that I’m unlikely to change someones mind via an internet forum – especially if it regards politics. For that reason, there are a couple of folk, and at least one topic, I completely ignore.

I think you should ask for access to the stats though – it might make some interesting reading, particularly if it showed the %age posted on each of the 3 forum areas (thus identifying the “traders” in the classifieds section too).

Sandwich

Only 40 pages for me since the Great Hack. I am Beezer Homes League level!

Phew

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve just realised I’ve been posting here for a year 30 pages.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Okay, so it seems women are rubbish at posting on forums. Well this one anyway.

I’m proposing that we have a seperate Women’s League, or perhaps a cup. I think BikeBouy’s suggestion for a name is a little misogynistic however.

wwaswas

can you do a similar analysis on MumsNet – are stw BigHitters bigger (I won’t say better) than theirs?

justatheory
    Free Member

Two pages!

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

A mere 16 pages for me, which rather pleases me as I thought I wasted more time on here than that.

The whole premise intrigued me however, so I went and checked my email – my earliest verifiable contact with STW was 2004, when I bought a stem off someone called Mike Tutton! I’d have to power up my old PC to go further back, but I’m pretty sure I bought an Spec Enduro frame for my wife around 2000, which is still lying in the shed having been superceded by her Motolite.

If anyone’s looking for a 16″ monocoque Enduro frame, you can have a little bit of history for not a lot of money 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, I thought this was a football thread.
    TSY – why don’t you start on page 1, open each thread and check everyone’s history? You could make a little graph then. Or something.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Not a bad idea DezB… hopefully someone will report my thread to the mods to highlight the excellent ideas I’ve come up with and then they’ll give me the data I need to make lots of pretty graphs.

Anyone got a suggestion of who I should research next?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am just embarrassed.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Will it make you think twice about future activity TeeJ?

bikebouy
    Free Member

“logsbackon”, “logsbackon”, “logsbackon”

Just to logbackon and up my posts

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Double B… you gotta post on loads of different threads… Go!

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Logsoff”

And

“logsbackonagain”

MrsToast
    Free Member

20 pages in two years. D:

Cougar

TSY – your figures are wrong.

I’ve just gone up another page.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*updates spreadsheet*

scaredypants

where is al ?

busy posting single line comments on loads of threads ?

(and elf, or did I just miss their input)

druidh
    Free Member

Al is currently banned.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

where is al ?

*drum roll*

He’s BigS Hitter #2!

wwaswas

that’s not going to do his post count much good 😉

Cougar

Might explain Clowntroll though.

wwaswas

🙂

clowntroll
    Free Member

I am definately not AL…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

ClownTroll has posed an intersting problem… 1 day and on their first day of history…

If merely starting your first page counts as a page then clown troll is now in first place with an average in excess of 7 pages of history per week 😕

wwaswas

I am definately not AL…

well you would say that wouldn’t you?

prove you’re not Al 😉

clowntroll
    Free Member

Job done then, bye

clowntroll
    Free Member

wwaswas – Spoons are for eating with not making bikes

wwaswas

oh, alright then, you’re not al.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘STW Fantasy League – The BigS Hit Parade – how do you measure up?’ is closed to new replies.