• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hh45.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • STW Fantasy Budget 2010
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Your fiscal frivolities, if you please!

I'll start with a 100% tax hike on any fixie with colour co-ordination.

Nick

Tax fat people so much that they can't afford food

mikewsmith
    Free Member

3 months unemployed deport to the colonies, double tax on whining b*stards

alwyn
    Free Member

9000% tax on girls jeggings / legging over size 10.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Tax on posh **** 😉

alwyn
    Free Member

Labour bought that one in last year.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It's going well so far…all good right wing stuff apart from Rich Penny.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Do I have to be frivolous?

Tax vehicles over 1m50 wide Tax people over 1m50 wide. Tax facial hair – clean shaven no tax, full beard no tax. funny lip beard tax until the pips squeak

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TJ, frivolous only. Oh, and sort your spelling out, my dear old thing! 🙂

binners

Remove the duty on alcohol completely at the same time as legalising all drugs with just a nominal tax.

The upshot of this that is that within minutes every town centre in the country will become an utter warzone that'll make the gaza strip look like a teddy bears picnic. For about a week.

By the time that weeks over, we'll have reduced the population by enough to eliminate unemployment completely. We'll have purified the gene pool of tattooed **** caled Baz, who own pit bulls. And also his Bird sharon (who'll die screaming 'LEAVE IM BAZ, HE'S NOT WORTH IT!!!'). So… overall we'll have reduced the welfare bill by about £70 Squillion pound per annum, thus negating the money lost though a tax on alcohol. And it'll now be safe to go into an English. provincial town centre at night. Sorted!

I really should be running the country 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

A children tax – the 'orrible little short things should be discouraged.

davidrussell
    Free Member

tax peanuts 40p in the £.

that'll cost peanuts.

avdave2

Scrap the cycle to work scheme which only benefits those whose employers will co-operate and favours the wealthier higher rate tax payer and replace it by removing the VAT on bikes up to a value of £1000.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Some kind of mahoosive tax on gambling.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

20% pay rise for Lecturers would be good for a start, i've got a new bike to pay for.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Any bike with accented components

mikewsmith
    Free Member

abolish a tax break, replace it with a bung to win an election, promise everything for nothing deliver nothing for everything

call me gordon

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Free Haribos to every bike rider

hh45
    Free Member

Taxing wide cars is a good one – I thought it was only me that had a grudge against wide cars.

tax fat, car fuel, utilities (with social tariffs so the tax rates are progressive), flights, children, second homes and SUVs. Alot.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘STW Fantasy Budget 2010’ is closed to new replies.