Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stw Easter egg voucher code
  • vinnyeh

Is this a random thing (just found a code at the bottom of one of the front page articles) or does everyone see it?
    Voucher for an annual digital sub.

Jamie
    Free Member

There are 100 codes being plopped around the site, today. Some are numerical, others aren’t.

vinnyeh

Oh, bit of a shit thing to do. A one shot code, already been used. Didn’t mention that in the piece.

Thought I’d won something there. Last thing stw tried to give me was a Fetish Bikes shirt, and we know what happened there. 🙂 another con.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I got a month digital subscription earlier from it.

Mark

Vin, you are already a premier user. Even if you got to the code first it wouldn’t have worked for you.
    I was wondering how long it would take for the first complaint regarding something free 🙂

Today’s codes will be tidied away tonight and we’ll do it all again tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going to be a little more sneaky. It will be harder to find them. First batch today were redeemed in less than a minute 🙂

vinnyeh

Sorry Mark, wasnt really complaining. I found the code on the American Classic article, there’s no explanation there….

Thought I’d won something, but Jamie soon set me right- did a search on the rest of the site and the other pages with codes have an explanation. Guess I just found the only page with a code but no explanation..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stw Easter egg voucher code’ is closed to new replies.