Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • STW Dadsnet Type Question (hairy back content!)…
  • the-muffin-man

Thankfully no pics – don’t want to spoil peoples evening meals!

As is the way of these things, I’m follically challenged on my head, but the rest of me seems to be getting hairier, especially my back.

It’s now getting to the point where a silverback gorilla would be jealous!

So, without resorting to waxing (I can’t deal with that sort of pain, or expense), do any of you (who’ll admit it), get their other halves to give their back a run-over with the hair clippers!?

Does it do the job, or make it grow back quicker and hairier?

…errrr, that is all, thanks! 😀

dannybgoode

I just stay hairy. Can’t be arsed faffing around to be otherwise. No one sees my neked back except me and Mrs Danny…

allthepies
    Free Member

Veet works.

It will grow back (no pun) though.

Just be careful where you apply it 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ElShalimo

Don’t let your barber go below the neckline whilst cutting your hair ‘cos when it grows back it’s blumming itchy

Stoner
    Free Member

but do you go round the front at the same time?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

My wife does mine when its get silly. With the hairclippers. More often in the summer. It’s all part of the foreplay

the-muffin-man

but do you go round the front at the same time?

Dunno – where does one stop – I don’t want the ‘hairy shorts’ look either! 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

where does one stop

quite.

I dont bother doing the front, though it now looks like a barber’s carpet. It seems churlish to pick on my back hair, luxurient though it too has become.

The only hair that gets a seeing to is my armpit hair*. That gets shaved every few months to minimise stinky bacterial cultivation.

* well, and of course t’other hair. Just to make it look bigger, you know.

Houns

Just get it waxed, it doesn’t hurt at all

fadda

Another vote for waxing… 😳

Teetosugars
    Free Member

My wife just uses my clippers to do mine..

dantsw13

If you are going to use veet-for-men, I’d have a read of the Amazon comments first!!

It’s up there with the mumsnet dunking beaker thread in the hall of fame, IMHO!

ads678

I get the wife to shave mine if it’s a quick fix I want. Or use veet before hols or for longer term baldness.
    I’ve had it waxed but it itches when it grows back so stick with veet now.
    Veet on the back is colder than liquid nitrogeon though!!! 😯

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Is there a problem having a hairy back? keeps me kidneys warm, that’s gotta be good.

Riofer
    Free Member

I get mine plucked occasionally. But then I only have one solitary hair on my right shoulder blade (must be low testosterone)

alpin
    Free Member

shaving means it’s going to be bloody itchy when it regrows in a week or so….

i shaved my arse once…. can’t remember why… but i do remember having to pack my tools and go home as the itching/chaffing was unbearable…

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Do you lot have no dignity…. your a bloke not a mole

RustySpanner

Nose and ears, fine.

Anything else is a bit metro, surely?

takisawa2

Used to have back waxed. It doesn’t hurt that much.

Had chest done once, the pretty young beautician nearly fainted when she saw the valley of blooded chest bush roots she’d left after the first strip. No option but to carry on, or I’d have looked like a hot cross bun.
    By Christ did that hurt.

Wife uses Veet now, smears it on whilst I’m coaching beast like in the bath. I insist the tube sits on the radiator beforehand though, it goes from liquid nitrogen to molten lava once it’s on.

Being of Autumn Sunrise colouring, the name Goldenback was assigned by Uni mates.

Houns

Surely having no dignity means leaving the furry coat on

slowoldman

My wife does mine when its get silly. With the hairclippers. More often in the summer. It’s all part of the foreplay

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘STW Dadsnet Type Question (hairy back content!)…’ is closed to new replies.