Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • STW Cotswolds massive………
  • lookmanohands
    Free Member

Just had an awsome ride in cranham, dry And all the trails were clear! Prob not gonna get up there this weekend so can you lucky f@ckers that get out tomorrow and Sunday keep your eyes peeled for blockages etc to see if we can find a pattern to when the blockages occur! 😉

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I was out earlier too. absolutely fantastic riding. trails were clear but admittedly i've never come across JB's handy work…

tang
    Free Member

cheers for the forks ian! i want to thrash them this weekend! back pain or not i may well have to on sunday…..

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Just got in and it was lovely.

There was signs of a blockage near the bottom of the shrine on the switch back before the second mound (very peaty under foot) but it had been moved.

Loved it.

Saw JB in the woods on Sunday morning with his wife and they both looked suspicious.

Who took the roof tacks out of the sign?

timbercombe
    Free Member

Been meaning to mention it, whilst not Cranham, but up Lecky on Wednesday there were a couple of logs clearly on the trail placed there, I'm regular know it well and hit a section fast, hit a tree that was placed there and had an off, cut knee/bruised shoulder now.
    Was clearly placed not just me being cynical, mate's remark; 'you never fall off, knew something was up'…
    Heading up over the weekend so will report back whether it's clear!

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

We are off to do Cranham tomorrow morning,cannot wait, should be perfect up there. 😉

mrmo
    Free Member

off for a long ride tonight,

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

It was beautiful up there this morning, went exploring, found some new (to us) tracks and gave ourselves a real treat. Hello to the bunch of riders we saw waiting at the sawmill, I was the fattster at the back of the pack on my silver trance X0.

tang
    Free Member

jealous….my ribs and back are so sore i cant. im looking at the woods now out of my window…..managed to limp out for a walk in cranham with the kids so not all bad. hope you all had a great run out and JB free trails.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

It was lovely and quiet up there at 4pm this afternoon.

Not any signs of JB and the trail is running really fast.

May tempt fate and put the dry fast rollers on for a week or so.

mrmo
    Free Member

went out last night, around 10ish and it was all clear then. a few interesting bits when i forgot how fast you could take a corner.. all the mud this year speed hasn't been an issue before.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Yeah, lower sections of the Shrine have got very peaty and is a little loose!

sheldona
    Free Member

We rode up there this morning, IIRC The Wall and The Shrine trails were on our route and all looking good and riding fast, well fast for a SS :p

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

We did a load over Cranham and past the ROyal William last night, great session, dry as anything, roots were grippy and no sign of a certain game show host (involving arrows!) Life does not get better than that.

tang
    Free Member

anyone lost a rear light? my daughter found one on the beacon at the weekend.

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

I will check with my lot – don't think so but thanks chap

Dimmadan
    Free Member

tang, a friend lost a small topeak flashing one that attaches to his seatpost with what looks like a rubber band.

Was in the woods tonight and it is so much fun. Wake up every morning praying that it stays dry. This weekend I think the trails will be packed!

Think I will take my 4X bike up for some Shrine dirt jumping.

DarrenH

I was up there this morning, bloody excellent!
    Shrine, the wall and the racetrack were all clear (apart from the 2 women on horses halfway down)
    Thanks ladies! 👿

tang
    Free Member

dimmadan- its not a topeak one, something cheapish by the looks of things

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

left my 5.10 shoes in one of those muddy lay-bys up near the start of the racetrack tuesday night. thankfully, this morning, they were exactly where i left them!!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Enjoy the trails this weekend peeps as they are riding really well.

All routes clear but be aware you may run into horses on the Shrine trail like I did earlier. Looks like they have taken a fancy to some of the course.

Also hi to the two guys who I scared the cr@p out of on the racetrack climb.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘STW Cotswolds massive………’ is closed to new replies.