Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW Cotswold ride tomorrow – snot stops play.
  • IHN
    RudeBoy
    Free Member

Snot? What, you had a bad cold?

r6ymy
    Free Member

Damn, was going to come along as we’ve just found out by chance that the Aston Hill Bike Rasdar demo day is cancelled.

Anyone still going out for a ride?

peteimpreza

I will Winchcombe or the Forest?

konahead

Yeah I reckon I’d be up for a ride tomorrow

peteimpreza
    Trimix
    Free Member

Im going out from Winchcombe. I can lead a ride if anyone still wants to come along. Nothing too challenging and at an easy pace.

daj
    Free Member

No go me for, Car still not back

Is this a pi@@ take or what, They have had it since the 13th of Jan!! To do a headgasket gggrrrrrrrr

r6ymy
    Free Member

Winchcombe would be good, would you up for a 9:30 start?

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

Been on cleeve today for a walk, unless there is some serious melting it is going to be pretty much unridable tomorrow. I am going to try Leki instead tomorrow as I reckon it will be better, more trees = more coverage.

Going to take the allen keys and shock pump and take some time to set up my new bike properly.

Have fun all and get well Si.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

Snot? Building up a cross bike more like 😉

Thanks for the sweets Si!

SSP

patentlywill
    Free Member

leki might be “interesting” too after a hard frost; was walking up there this afternoon and there’s quite a bit of snow under the trees with the main paths quite compacted. Daisybank car park was a no go unless you has 4×4 as the entrance was very slippy (or take a run up at it…)

Trimix
    Free Member

I shall be at the original start point at the original time – 10.30. Anyone comming ?

r6ymy
    Free Member

Myself, konahead and peteimpreza have arranged to meet at the library at 9:30, see you there if you want to start earlier, otherwise might meet up on the trails at some point.

IHN

Enjoy girls, think of me and my Lemsips 🙁

grahamh
    Free Member

I’m not in the FoD tomorrow, so I’ll try and make it.

Trimix
    Free Member

OK, see you there at 9.30.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW Cotswold ride tomorrow – snot stops play.’ is closed to new replies.