Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • STW Costwold Massive ride – Sat 28th 9.30am
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’ve got a ride planned to start from Birdlp Dogging spot – sorry Birdlip Viewpoint carpark Saturday 28th at 9.30am.

Taking in some of the sights and sounds of Cranham and Slad valley looking to be about 30km in length. Gentle pace as a warm up for HONC next week.

All welcome.

sheldona
    Free Member

I may attend, I may not, its up to me…….

🙂

Moses

Hmmm. Tempting, especially if it’s a gentle pace. Grid Ref?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

ARRGGHH why don’t you make it Sunday 29 then I would be able to make it, if i’m invited! 🙄

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Sorry – has to be the 28th – only time me and my wife can do it as we have babysitters for the first time in a long while!!!! Yipppeee!!!

Its here http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=393150&y=215350&z=0&sv=So931153&st=5&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

Grid Ref SO93126,15362

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Oh well, your at the HONC next weekend?, see you’s all there then!

grahamh
    Free Member

The club ride is heading towards Painswick (or so I was told), so we may see you on our travels..

Bushwacked
    Free Member

OK – I’ll keep an eye out for you lot!

IHN

Might do, might not.

Oh, go on then, I will.

Do you want me to mail the full massive?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Is there a massive massive then???

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Bumpty bump bump bump!

r6ymy
    Free Member

I’m planning on joining you, might have a couple of others with me.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Great. More the merrier.

mboy
    Free Member

B

Have emailed you back mate. Was just wondering primarily is this going to be more of full sus or a hardtail ride, given the choice of course. That and having driven past the meeting point literally thousands of times in my life, how do I actually get off the A417 and to the meeting point?

Cheers

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Take the turn to Birdlip off the A417 and then take the first right which leads to the viewpoint.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Looking to start riding at 9.30am – we should be there from about 9.15am all being well.

sheldona
    Free Member

if I’m there I’m there 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

If im there, im not here.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Should be along with Mboy if the mong can wake up, if that’s ok.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Be good to see you if your there, if not then I won’t see you which won;t be good or maybe will be good depending…

mboy
    Free Member

Should be along with Mboy if the mong can wake up, if that’s ok.

Quick reminder of who it was who shouted “9:30 start, **** that’s early” on the phone to me earlier… Clue is that he likes gay bikes with different wheel sizes each end 😉

I’ll be there (or at least I bloody hope i will!), but if not it’s cos I’m still in bed trying to recover from this damned cold I picked up earlier in the week..

sheldona – Member

if I’m there I’m there [:-)]

[French “ferrero rocher” advert accent]My Sheldon, with this indecision you are really spoiling us[/French “ferrero rocher” advert accent]

Which niche will you be gracing us with tomorrow? 😛

sheldona
    Free Member

I’ll be gracing you with the **** it Riggsy’s going so therefore I can’t be arsed niche.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘STW Costwold Massive ride – Sat 28th 9.30am’ is closed to new replies.