Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Stw collective – freezer door won't shut!
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I need help.
    Got home freezer door is slightly ajar. But it won’t shut. It’s an Electrolux 60:40 I think. Integrated, so removed the freezer door from the door, but not that. Taken the drawers out but not that. It feels like something is getting stuck on the left hand side but there is nothing to get stuck so mightily confused.

Anupy ideas?

Pieface

Normally a loaf of bread / frozen peas hiding in the frost

On a serious note, is there anything poking into the door jamb on the outside of the freezer?

scaredypants

Ice in the door frame ?

cp

Has it just frosted up inside if the door has been open and the ice is causing the door to stand off?

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

10 stw invisy points to cp, I stupidly forgot to check ice build up across the top. Chipped it off door shut! Hurrah. Although took the door off first!

deus

I’d still go have a look at the back and clear all the frost out, the ice builds up as it’s not shutting properly as the drawers are poking out a bit more than the should be (based on my freezer)

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Seal come loose on the door? Too many heavy items in door trays forcing the door to sit at an odd angle which may be catching something?

EDIT: Ah I see youve sorted it. Ah well…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Stw collective – freezer door won't shut!’ is closed to new replies.