• This topic has 1,595 replies, 106 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 36 posts - 1,561 through 1,596 (of 1,596 total)
  • STW Chub Club 2017
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

firestarter
    Free Member

Few weeks at the Rehab center has been hard work to try avoid piling back on weight despite exercise As the day is pretty much breakfast/gym/toast/swim/gym/lunch/
    Walk/coffee and cake/gym/evening meal with pudding
    I’ve been managing to do without toast cakes or pudding but I’ve eaten a fair few extra boiled eggs and bananas I stash away at breakfast 🙂

spekkie
    Free Member

Hasn’t the year flown by!

Jamie
    Free Member

*pinches Rob’s chubby cheeks*

p.s Is this fat shaming? If so, I apologise and resign for my monstrous attitude.

RobHilton
    Free Member

*pinches Rob’s chubby cheeks*

p.s Is this fat shaming? If so, I apologise and resign for my monstrous attitude.

Depending on which cheeks it might be sexual harassment. It’s been a while since I’ve had any ‘interest’, though so I guess I’ll take whatever I can get.

firestarter
    Free Member

Despite your lovely graphic rob I’m easily in 100 percent territory, I even got fatter just to make it more difficult haha
    I need some new bloody jeans 🙁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Alas I had a 4 pack of beer at the weekend. I won’t be winning a grand prize but I reckon I might make my target. Well, perhaps. The my fitness pal thing has really helped me, good work all

cozz
    Free Member

I did this 2017, although I had ups and downs, and missed the last 1 or 2 weigh ins, I carried on
    1st jan i was 256lbs, today I’m 233, so over 1.5 stone less

slow and steady, just by eating less, and more sensibly and more cycling

will just continue the same next year

and try not to go too mad over Xmas

firestarter
    Free Member

Christmas is a worry lol pringles nuts stollen cakes pies cheese meats big roasts sweets chocolate booze aahh the list is endless

RobHilton
    Free Member

Despite your lovely graphic rob I’m easily in 100 percent territory

My game, my rules – you are what I say you are :mrgreen:

And that appears to be a winner :).

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t count the rest of us out yet!

*starts sawing off leg*

firestarter
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

firestarter
    Free Member

Discharged. 167.75 pounds or 167lb 340g or 11 stone 13 and 3/4 pounds. Woohoo I can’t believe it I even had a pudding last night happy days.

My hip is very sore though from last physio. Looks like no running for while best I dust of the bike

harrytoo
    Free Member

Looks like we have had a good year, started at 188 lbs now 169 lbs, thats the best part of 1.5 stone lost due to a slightly improved diet (Although this could probably be improved further) and a lot of cycling / zwift work.

Was targeting 160 lbs for Christmas in Fat club II but that was hugely optimistic and would have taken a complete overhaul of my diet, which wouldn’t work at this time of year.

First time under 170 lbs in a few months so off out tonight for a curry and a couple of beers to celebrate.

Jamie
    Free Member

Is today a weight in day?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Everyday is a weighin Jamie

Jamie
    Free Member

I do hope not.

I fast for 48hrs before every weigh in day to game the stats.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Is today a weight in day?

No, sausage-fingers – it’s a weigh in day. 😛

@Firestarter
    My God man, you’ve broken my loverly charts!! They don’t handle your levels of success :/ I insist you get on the lard sandwiches pronto and sort yourself out!

Then have a read of the rules; you’re not actually supposed to achieve your goal!
    Once you’re in you’re not allowed out – didn’t you know??

This is too much for me – I need a lie-down.

And a gateau.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I managed to fall off the radar for this somehow – but I was chuffed to get on the scales and see I’m down to 141lb

Which means side is started trying to do something about my weight in Jan I have lost over 2st

All down to low carb high fat as I’ve not been this weight for a very long time. Quite please with myself- but it’s so hard to avoid the mince pies 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Excellent work, adjustablewench!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Can’t update the spreadsheet again Rob, don’t know what I’m doing wrong….? I’ve lost half a kilo since last weigh in.

Cheers again for all the effort

RobHilton
    Free Member

@howsyourdad1 Have put you in as 76.5

firestarter
    Free Member

At 14 stone 5 lbs the thought of 12 stone felt beyond far away. I’ll also need new uniform when I’m back at work 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

No, sausage-fingers – it’s a weigh in day.

It’s a curse 🙁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Well I’ve done it. two days in a row of the scales reading 75.3kg.

5kg loss so I’m well pleased with myself. another nine days to go before the yule festivities begin so I’ll see what I can get to. I feel like I’ve got into a really good routine now and it’s not to difficult. super stoked as they say in the enduro world

RobHilton
    Free Member

Foot out, fat out!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

haha very good! its weird though, I still think I have a little to lose. all those years of thinking I was in better shape than I was.

Can’t really ride now due to snow and weather where I live in Sweden but I’m excited to see what difference it will make to my riding. This group has been a really good catalyst for me taking a systematic approach and you guys that use my fitness pal / food diaries really did it for me, that made a massive difference.

firestarter
    Free Member

Well I’ve had a week at just under 11 stone 11 I think that’s it for now as the sweets and chocolate are now out for Christmas lol I’ll get back on it after Christmas to lose the stuff I’m now going to put on in the coming days 🙂
    Cheers all

theotherjonv

11.11, from where you started (1.1.17 you were 13.12) is amazing

I’ve been down to 13.3 this year, this am was 13.6 and like you I think will gain a few over the next week or so….. but then next year back on to get a magic 12 in front of the .

By end March, so I’m good for the clocks changing and the dry dusty summer that must be coming.

Jamie
    Free Member

I hit a late surge and got down to 150lbs. If that levels off to start the new year at 152lbs then I’ll be happy. Gives me the clean target of 1 stone in 3 months (1lb a week), to hit 10 stone of pure muscle.

firestarter
    Free Member

Even more mad to think I’d gone up to 14.5 with my annoying injury. Good luck with yours fella :wink:here’s hoping lighter bodies and lighter nights make for more rides soon

theotherjonv

I’m not sad….. 5 years ago I just tipped over 16st and 38 waist; I got down to 13.0 and then had bad times, depression, comfort eating, etc. that caused me to start this off in the first place. Turn of this year was 15st, so now to be ‘around’ 13 and a half and depending on cut 34 or even 32 trousers, I’m pretty OK.

firestarter
    Free Member

Shame there is no like or thumbs up button 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Ok, so 2017 Chubby-Clubby is all but finito – or would be if hadn’t been so overhung yesterday that could have got off the sofa and sent out the updates email…

So, anyone who wants to, get your updates in, see how it worked out and then completely ignore it all and stuff yourself silly for the next week :).

Anyone who is on the distro list will be rolled over for the 2018 edition, which will be launched as soon as I get over my Noo Year hangover 😥
    😥

Anyone else who wants to join the next edition, please email me and you’ll get instructions etc. I’ve already got a few joinees based off other threads and will start a new thread at some point.

Happy Chrimble, folks xx

RobHilton
    Free Member

Hey nice one Jamie! Shows what can be done if you put the effort in.

Note to self: Put more effort in

Jamie
    Free Member

Hey nice one Jamie! Shows what can be done if you put the effort in.

Less effort, and more living a pious monk-like existence. Don’t drink and finally phased the sugar out to a degree.

Exercise levels not really changed, i.e non-existant, so its all diet. Which when you think about is **** all effort.

Viewing 36 posts - 1,561 through 1,596 (of 1,596 total)

The topic ‘STW Chub Club 2017’ is closed to new replies.