Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • stw charity bike north.
  • ton

keep the bits coming people… 😀

nodrog2
    Free Member

Right, so far still only have a frame, headset, cranks and BB, stem (130mm) and a broken front mech. Was offered some xtr flippy brake/shifter combo’s today(sorry didn’t get your name). So if anyone has any shimano hydraulic calipers of any kind then we have some disc brakes and shifters.

Have some broken RS rev’s that are possibly fixable so may have some forks if the steerer tube is long enough.

Anything else on the way? Some disc wheels would be good.

ton

gordon, this seems to have died a death i think.
    if nothing is happening you are welcome to sell the frame a donate it to charity if you get anything.

ScotlandTheScared

Gordon,
    it was me who gave you the xtr flippy shifters. If this isnt going anywhere then I’ll grab them next time I’m in the shop, or if you are going riding with Terry et al then leave them in Terrys garage and I’ll pick them up from there…

I did post on our club forum – but no-one seems to have wanted to donate much…

nodrog2
    Free Member

Ton – Yeah seems to have died a death. If nothing gets moving this week then will sell frame and donate money to charity of your choice.

ScotlandTheScared – Same applies, if nothing happens this week then will get the shifters back to you.

Come on people, there must be someone out there with parts to donate.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘stw charity bike north.’ is closed to new replies.