Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STW Calendar 2011?
  • monsta
    Free Member

Now I know a lot of folk here are passionate about the STW calendar, but looking at the July pic of a fellow clattering over a pile of rocks makes me wonder if really he was thinking in his mind "A cool picture of a rider launching over some big rocks with the sun setting and big forests in the background as the picture on my calendar at work really inspires me to get out and ride".

And given that folk here post a lot of very good photos of riding and ridescapes, I feel there's an opportunity to vote in the 12 pictures that make up the calendar. And maybe an extra one of mint sauce just for old times sake.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Sounds good to me, or even 6 pics from members & 6 from ST!

Andituk
    Free Member

This months pic is from last years weekender, advertising this years weekender, isn't it?

monsta
    Free Member

Dunno, but it looks cold and wet there's blood streaming from his knee and he's wearing tennis daps. Now if it was a swooping freeride trail (somewhere in the UK?), the sun shining and a man with a beard riding a bike like he owned the mountain then that might be a little more July/STW-like.

user-removed
    Free Member

Where is this calendar? Am I missing something?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STW Calendar 2011?’ is closed to new replies.