Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • STW Cake for Hope (response to Hope customer service = ace thread)
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

See here for the original.

They’ve just replaced a Pro2 freehub for me, when there was no obligation to whatsoever. Very impressed, and its not the first time they’ve been so good.

So i’d like to send them cake (or something else as a token of apreceition)- anyone like to contribute (and your name goes on a card)?

Chipps has given this the go ahead, so maybe we should give some of the cash towards the forum too?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I would, but thankfully all their stuff I’ve had (hubs, stems & seat clamps) has been good enough that Ive never had to use the customer service.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

As the author of the original thread, I’d happily contribute a virtual packet of chocolate hobnobs.

superfli
    Free Member

as davidtayforth says, I’d like to contribute, but I’m fortunate enough not to have had any problems with their equip.
    I’m all for this bigup’ing good customer service though, a lot of my purchases are done on peoples experiences with the manufacturer. Good and bad feedback helps me make the decision.

I’d also like to say how I love the way Hope parts are so easily serviced (and so cheaply), after recently pulling apart a XC hub and also servicing my brake levers 🙂

Now send me something FOC please Mr Hope.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘STW Cake for Hope (response to Hope customer service = ace thread)’ is closed to new replies.