Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Stw BMX-ers meet?
  • lyons
    Free Member

Anyone up for a ride on the bmx's? There seems t be a fair few of us who ride them on here…

I was thinking, as its winter it would have to be indoors, so maybe Corby or Playstation in London? Ive never been to playstation so dont know what it would be like…

SO who wants to do this?

jedi

up for it 🙂

lyons
    Free Member

cool, where do you reckon Jedi? COrby is fun, but I hear it gets really busy at weekends, adn although I could ride in the week, I guess most couldnt…

jedi

i ride in the week too. in fact tuesdays if i can 🙂

juiced
    Free Member

up for playstations ( Bay sixty six) Tuesday nights is bmx night.

lyons
    Free Member

Where do you normally ride on a tuesday?

jedi

corby tuesdays 🙂

lyons
    Free Member

Is playstation good? I wasnt sure if it was more of a skaters park?

Big-M
    Free Member

More of a racer than a park dude!

lyons
    Free Member

hmm, and you live in hertford right? do you go up the m1?

jedi

i like corby cos its vert ramp is luvely

juiced
    Free Member

never been – looks ok.i am usually busy tuesdays although i should change this..and get my priorities right..

lyons
    Free Member

that vert ramp looks really scary to be honest, it'll take a while till im riding that. Next time i go back to corby, the plan is to get better on the quarters then hit the rythem section…

I love the foam pit there as well.

jedi

i want to finally get ice picks. tore my calf beginning dec twisting the box 🙁

lyons
    Free Member

hah, well I'm still new to this game… I want to get barspins, x-ups and tabletops first, then move onto 360's etc.. My bike is a preety trails specific frame, so i cant fit pegs which is a shame as i really wanted to try some grinds last time… The guy I went with is preety handy, but there was a guy riding with dreads who was really good. He seemed to get twice as much air as anyone else…

So Jedi, do you think it may be a possibility to to get a lift or something if you are going this thursday? I could meet somewhere nearish, (i'm in Hemel Hempstead) but due to some b*&@* not paying me for a large job, I'm a bit short on money right now. I'd return the favour at a later date…

jedi

tuesday not thursday. the dredds dude is tom justice, awesome rider.

lyons
    Free Member

Ah yeah, my mistake, I meant tuesday. Yeah, ive never seen anyone that good in the flesh, he seem smooth as well which is a great combo. I know someone who goes big, ( 6ft air over a 5ft spine is big to me) but he craches half the time

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Tom Justice is the NUTTS!! That guy is mental to watch – just flows round the park and makes it look easy and graceful.

I'd be up for this, plus I'm at Corby this Tuesday 🙂

jedi

we can sort something out tuesday lyons

lyons
    Free Member

SKinds good! I'll get your phone number from your site and give you a call…

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I'd love to go, but I live in Glasgow. London is a touch too far…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Stw BMX-ers meet?’ is closed to new replies.