• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by ton.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • STW Beer folks – Online supplier recommendation, if you please….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone got any good recommendations for online beer delivery? Want to get a good few in before next Saturday’s rugby watching!
    So, needs to be reliable, fast delivery. Oh, and also needs to stock a decent range of Welsh beer, obviously!

Anyone got any suggestions?

Tom83

World of beers, a massive place near my dads house, they also do online delivery. Prices are pretty good, last time i went there picked up a keg of desperados for cheap!

Have loads of obscure beers too.

trailmonkey

how niche does it have to be and are you after a keg or bottles ? tesco are doing most of their range of bottled beers for 4 for £6 and they deliver

’tis cornish not welsh but the bottled betty stoggs is almost as good as a pint in my local

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bottles preferred, I think. Unless Otley do polypin deliveries…. (Googles…they do a box set…Might be a winner)

Doesn’t have to be too niche, just nice stuff really, and would rather use an independent.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

double post glitchiness.

sunshiner1der
    Free Member

This one is always worth a look http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/

Plenty to choose from, in fact when I went in person, I struggled to decide 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

Oh, and also needs to stock a decent range of Welsh beer

Houns

Closest you’re gonna get us anything from the Wye Valley Brewery

Just pop down your local off licence/supermarket. Cheaper as don’t have to pay delivery charges

antigee

Oh, and also needs to stock a decent range of Welsh beer, obviously!

Anyone got any suggestions

bit of a stopper there i think 😯

flippinheckler
    Free Member

You cant go wrong with these very good ales.

antigee

nice to be proved wrong

ton

here you go Flash.

http://www.mybrewerytap.com/

and the magic rock stuff is very good.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

+1 my Brewery Tap – I’m in their 52 week beer club – great to get a surprise range of beers every few months. The owner is a rider and occasional forum dweller too.

ton

the owner is a sweary northerner…… 8)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘STW Beer folks – Online supplier recommendation, if you please….’ is closed to new replies.