Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • STW babies/the next generation thread
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

There seems to have been alot of new deliveries recently. Hope they're all progressing nicely. Let's celebrate with a pointless pic thread 🙂

TRHjnr filing his nails, (I do worry about him).

fatboyjon

What's to worry about? So long as you and his other dad both love him he'll grow up to be a really nice boy.

oldgit
    Free Member

Not a baby as such, but my baby.
    During his first cross got 2nd. Won his next event. Then got into road, so I guess he'll grow up a Jey like his dad.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

MrFC with the chicklets…

miketually
    Free Member

No recent pictures of them on bikes, but here are my six year old

and 4-in-November-year-old

daughters at Rock Antics in Newton Aycliffe. This was what the eldest chose to do when she got a free choice of anything to do on her birthday.

Neither of them have any fear.

Drac

Have some video on my phone of my eldest suddenlt getting to grips with her bike, must get it transferred across.

Nice on Mike great age to introduce them.

coffeeking
    Free Member

If theres something I always wince about, for some reason, it's people posting pics of their kids on the internet. I dont know why, I mean its not like I dont post pics of me online, or even care if anyone takes my photo, but somehow i find it a bit odd making that choice for them. A bit like forcing them into a religion when young – they have no choice in the matter, its out there now.

Drac

A bit like forcing them into a religion when young – they have no choice in the matter, its out there now.

Not even alike in anyway what so ever.

miketually
    Free Member

You'll notice that mine aren't exactly recognisable from those photos. Mind, mine also go to church/Sunday school most weeks, so what do I know?

FoxyChick
    Free Member

It's strange coffeeking…but I also force my kids to step out of the door and walk about in the world!! They have no choice in that either! 😉

miketually
    Free Member

It's strange coffeeking…but I also force my kids to step out of the door and walk about in the world!! They have no choice in that either!

I force mine to wear bags on their heads when they're out and about, otherwise other people, teh peedofiles and CCTV will take photos of them.

stumpyjon

About 18 months ago, we'd already done about 6 miles at this point off road with her on her 20" tag along. She has to climb up the tag along to get on. Had her on her tag along and her brother (14 months) in his trailer attached to her tag along at Gisburn Forest a couple of weeks back, tight corners were interresting as was shifting 50kg of bike train up some of the hills but I made it (even if the missus got off and pushed).

chakaping
    Free Member

My daughter a year ago, a day after she was born two months prematurely…

And earlier this week…

Not quite ready for a bike yet, but I've just got a seat to go on my hardtail, so she can come for lunchtime rides with me.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

My daughter.

My granddaughter.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

junior:

14 months old yesterday and loves bikes 🙂

BigCol
    Free Member

HIs feet don't reach the pedals yet……. but he'll grow into it!

richpips
    Free Member

My eldest.

My youngest getting to grips with his lack of stabilisers.

aleigh
    Free Member

aleigh junior

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Richpips kids are great!
    They offered me bags of Hulahoops at the weekend!
    But I took up Rich's offer of emergency baccy in the middle of the night instead! 8)

Harry_the_Spider

Mine at his fouth bike race (not bad for a one year old).

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Taken a couple of years ago before the autism set in, now we've got no chance of getting him on one, but we persist!

mtbfix

Haven't really seen ours yet. Give us two months and a week and I'll have a pic or two thousand.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our two – born 9 weeks and 2 days ago…

(Approx 2 hours old there 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

My daughter is only 6 weeks old so a bit young for bikes yet but my nephew is 2 at the end of August and I have bought him one of these for his birthday.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Mine at 24 hours old.

oldgit
    Free Member

The first person to compare my style with richpips youngest is gonna get a punch in the face.

coffeking, that one of my lad was taken by a photographer at a Central CX race. Don't get too hung up on it, hundreds of people see him every day in real life.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

unless I'm going to post a picture of a huge belly there's none of mine yet…

Can't wait for her to arrive

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Seriously – not being all new-dad gushy or anything – isn't it absolutely amazing though? I can't get enough of holding ours to my chest as they fall asleep. And hugging and kissing them. They are wonderful.

Mister-P
    Free Member

MF, it is the most amazing feeling and one that I am very glad I am going through. Neither me of the GF wanted kids but now as soon as I wake up I have to go look at Nipper and give her a kiss on the forehead.

clubber
    Free Member

Here's mini-Clubber at 13 months, nicely filling his 18 to 24 month clothes. He's going to make his Dad look like a short arse in a few years…

binners

Binners offspring number 1 on her first jaunt without stablisers. Looking suitably pleased with herself

I_Ache
    Free Member

Kids are bloody great arnt they. Here is my oldest she is 2 and loves coming out in the trailer but refuses to have the cover on and loves getting covered in mud.

And my youngest 4 months now its going to be heavy work with the two of them in the trailer in a few months time.

And finally in 16 years this will be me sitting outside the house at 2am on a Saturday and Sunday morning.

binners
    doc_blues
    Free Member

mine about 18 months ago:

and recently trying to escape to france:

Drac

I-ahce your youngest has great hair made me laugh.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thanks Drac. You wouldn't believe the amount of times we get stopped by people telling us that. Its actually quite tame in that pic.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I was impressed by the hair too.

doc_blues
    Free Member

it appears I have an invisible child (and cant follow simple instructions properly on how to post images – well I did follow them, but they didnt work for me – I blame the user, not the tools!)

anyway:

recently trying to escape to france:
    [url=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/3743158155_71b1f3b81c.jpg

(and even that didnt work properly – rats co@ks)

I_Ache
    Free Member

20090718-IMGP6285

doc I can get your pics to post but I think this is a link to one of them.

miketually
    Free Member

I found a better one of mine. What's the obvious thing to do when dad's new pannier arrives? Get in it, of course!

Note: my children are not actually miniatures, it's a very big pannier bag.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘STW babies/the next generation thread’ is closed to new replies.