Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • STW Auditrackworld owners club query…
  • iainc

Nice shiny new car yesterday 🙂 How do I change the remote to unlock all the doors at once rather than just the drivers on one click and rest on 2 ?

Manual says go into ‘car, settings, locking’, but when I do that only options I get are windows opening and closing with long press of buttons.

yes, I can call dealer, but I’m reckoning stw will know the answer before dealer opens 🙂

Drac

Double click the unlock button.

Oh wait. 😳

No idea I just leave it as default.

iainc

yeah, I got that, but thought it could be changed so one click unlocks them all ? Wife’s Kia can and has been changed that way, as was my previous BM.

First World and all that 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iainc

oh well…..

aP
    Free Member

Remote? I just open the door, get in then press the start button 😉

theocb
    Free Member

I think it’s a plug in job but doable.

iainc

thanks all

johndoh
    Free Member

Are you sorted yet? Have you tried scrolling down the screen to see if the settings for the doors are further down the list and hidden on first view?

iainc

^^^ I did the scrolling last night, no options. The manual suggests not all ‘export versions’ have it as a screen option, so am thinking mine is a dealer change if required.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Different markets usually have different user definable options available. As an example on my old MiTo the alarm beeps when you lock the doors. To turn this off you need to go into the ECU and change the country code to the Netherlands where they don’t have beep on locking.
    You might be able to do something similar on yours with a cable off ebay and some software? Failing that its an hours labour at a dealer.

jimdubleyou

Failing that its an hours labour at a dealer.

So, about a million quid at the Audi dealership then*

*been stung before…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Can’t remember 😳 IGMC

iainc

ach, I will just get used to it I think… cheers 🙂

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

On our 2009 Skoda it is an option in the car. Just looking for a guide to doing it.

I know this because I had exactly the same issue, and changed the settings.

Edit: Maxi-dot.

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/347153-octavia-mk2-single-door-central-locking/

iainc

^^^ great, will have a look tonight. thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘STW Auditrackworld owners club query…’ is closed to new replies.