Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • STW and arguing
  • westkipper
    Free Member

Awright, I'm gonna make a wee cup of tea first, but the weapons of mass destruction ARE on the 'to-do' list later. Honest.

molgrips
    Free Member

The reason people argue with him is that he is even less capable of letting it lie than I am. TerminatorJeremy absolutely WILL NOT STOP!

I agree with him on a lot of things but sometimes he's a bit impractical. On politics he is a diehard left winger which is frequently not a pragmatic stance, in my experience. Despite agreeing in theory. I'm not sure TJ appreciates the practical considerations of running a country, say.

Edukator
    Free Member

I get the impression I'm debating with TJ, hope he feels the same.

aracer
    Free Member

Despite agreeing in theory. I'm not sure TJ appreciates the practical considerations of running a country, say.

Indeed – I don't agree that much with some of his theories, though I'm sure his heart is in the right place which is preferable to most paid politicians. But it's the latter point which puts me off him as a benign dictator 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He he he

I am no diehard left winger. I only appear like that against the tories on here.

More of a liberal and deffo more of a green

aracer – you know the country would be a better place if I was in change. Vote TJ for real ale, hardtails with gears and trolls free on the NHS

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am no diehard left winger. I only appear like that against the tories on here.

I couldn't agree more.

……..and they make me appear to be an ultra-leftist………..despite the fact that I am anti-trot leftist.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

We should recruit some hard lefties to STW. Now that would be funny.

aracer
    Free Member

A hard lefty

ton

cynical, i thought you and teej where riding buddies???
    if i was wrong, accept my apologies. 😳

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

We do know each other offline Ton but Al is an honest chap and does not always see eye to eye with me. He would have no hesitation in saying I was wrong if he thought I was.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I usually find myself on the same side as TeeJ – he's one of the good guys 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

yunki
    Free Member

It's not my imagination then…. I must have been living in a cosy bubble in my part of the country as I was truly beginning to think that tories were just a horrible dream from my youth… then I came here and could almost perceptably FEEL the naive pompous swagger..

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘STW and arguing’ is closed to new replies.