Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 3,879 total)
  • STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread
  • namastebuzz
    Free Member

Is it too late in his career for Barritt to switch to a 6/8?

Well it’s too late for him to switch to 13 but nobody’s told Stuart Lancaster…….

jambalaya
    Free Member

Did anyone else see the nonsense about not singing Deliah at the Millennium ? PC gone mad. Fortunately that daft suggestion will be ignored.

anagallis_arvensis

Nsfw Castro T shirt

http://i1.rugbyrama.fr/2014/12/11/1369527-29384509-960-540.jpg

Return match could be a bit tense

Pigface
    Free Member

Was in Llanelli last night watching the Scarlets beat Ulster with a comedy try 😆

Had a pie at half time that made an unwelcome reappearance at about 5 o’clock this morning. How did they know I am an Ospreylian 😆 now got the worst stomach cramps. Bastards 😆

anagallis_arvensis

12 week ban for Dulon Armitage.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Carter to Racing Metro after the World Cup, rumoured €1.5m per year (possibly less in reality as that seems very high)

Thanks for sharing that story @Pigface !

Pigface
    Free Member

Your welcome

tinybits
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    12 week ban for Dulon Armitage.

Good. utter twunt.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sarries & Bath under investigation by Premier Rugby for allegedly breaking the salary cap – now I understand why Sarries chief exec was demanding the removal of the salary cap the other day.
    A possible 40 point deduction if they have gone£250’000 over the cap, I understand the rugby in the Championship is of very good quality though!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Don’t Sarries players receive most of their ‘salary’ as property/cars/bags of cash?

Pigface
    Free Member

Woohoo London Welsh won’t be relegated………….. Maybe 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Hartley red card, ref was going to go yellow but TMO said red, are to many refs absolving their responsibilities by letting TMO make the big decisions?

I would red card the cuntykiwi every game 😆

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Hartley getting a red card?

No way.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes way 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Which channel? I’ve for glass v Munster – still a good match

Edit.: ignore you are on bt

wrecker
    Free Member

Woohoo London Welsh won’t be relegated………….. Maybe

It would need to be a record points deduction from either team for them to finish lower than LW. 1 point after 9 games and a -339 point split 😆

surfer
    Free Member

Deserved a Red but the Leicester players reaction was disapointing

anagallis_arvensis

What did Hartley do? Please tell me the Leicester players reaction was chinning him!!

Watched a bit of Cardiff Scarlets new Cardiff full back from Argentina looks very good.

wrecker
    Free Member

78-7. Wow. I didn’t think scorelines like that were possible in pro rugby these days.
    Hartley elbowed a bloke in the face, who went down like a wendyballer.

anagallis_arvensis

Welsh would have won if they still had Gav!!

wrecker
    Free Member

With that knob Burnell coaching they’d need 10 gavs.

anagallis_arvensis

If Gav was still there Burnell would be ice cubed out of the changing room!

anagallis_arvensis

[video]http://youtu.be/mIqpf0cv9AE[/video]

Ban to end 2 days before start of six nations I expect

Pigface
    Free Member

Leicester player went down pretty easy, don’t like that at all. Had the right to clear him out but not hang on.

Hartley is a 100% idiot, what did he think he was doing?? Cameras everywhere and you just can’t swing your elbow around like that.

Don’t like TMO making the call on that, just personal opinion.

anagallis_arvensis

It looks like he goes down a bit easy from one angle but the other shows he gets a good clock with the elbow. Hartley should get a very long ban indeed given his previous for biting, gouging, punching and verbally abusing a ref..

Tom-B
    Free Member

Hartley in red card shocker.

Definitely find the Leicester players reaction far worse! I’ll be seeing him next weekend so will make sure to shout foul abuse at him so as to really give him the full wendyball experience (minus the billion quid an hour wage rate that is) 😕

Shaping up to be a cracking prem season!

wrecker
    Free Member

Interested to know what your thoughts are on this lad;
    [video]http://youtu.be/VazJNDrP6mc[/video]

anagallis_arvensis

He looks a class act, only about 12 too. England will no doubt wait five years until they make him a regular starter.

Actually I think Ashton is a much better option, pick him he’s great.

mrhoppy

Hartley should get a very long ban indeed given his previous for biting, gouging, punching and verbally abusing a ref..

Biscuits are going to have to be from Waitrose as a minimum.

anagallis_arvensis

Waitrose double chocolate selection and remember not to eat any himself the fat pig.

wrecker
    Free Member

That’s the second time you’ve made me laugh on this page a_a!

anagallis_arvensis

Wonder what rattled his chain[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRXas4R_nhs[/video]

namastebuzz
    Free Member

The question that I’d have like to have heard asked of Richard Cockerill was –

“Whilst accepting that Hartley is a complete tw*t, would you like to comment on the actions of your own player who held his face and fell to the ground in the manner of an association footballer?”

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Interested to know what your thoughts are on this lad;

Funnily enough, nearly two years ago I read a piece by SCW saying he should be starting at fullback for England…..

wrecker
    Free Member

Funnily enough, nearly two years ago I read a piece by SCW saying he should be starting at fullback for England…..

I’m inclined to agree. I think he has it all, and has the potential to be the best player England have produced for a long time. If he were a kiwi, I think everyone would be mega hyped about him.

TimP
    Free Member

WHO???

I can’t see you tube so have no idea who you are talking about?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Anthony Watson

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Rumours that one of the treviso coaches stuck a pen in one of the Edinburgh players eyes when it spilled off the pitch.

Bath have signed niko matawalu from Glasgow for next season, exciting player hope he does well. Bath getting a strong squad together.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Never mind all that running fast past people, what’s his goal kicking like ?

anagallis_arvensis

The question I would ask Cockermouth would be how did leicester fail to beat 14 men?

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 3,879 total)

The topic ‘STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.