• This topic has 40 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • STW 100 – nice t-shirt….
  • cjr61

Nice 100 t-shirt (http://singletrackworld.com/free-gift/) but wondering what about the loyal folks who already subscribe? Seems a shame not to out them on general sale, especially as some members have probably been here since the dawn of STW-time!

What’s the score STW? Will they be in the shop?

Cheers

andybrad

again, disappointed we wont see them.

Pook

I was one of those who put money in to get issue 1 off the ground. I’ve still got my white embroidered T-shirt from that. I’d love an issue 100 loyalty tee!

bruneep

I think it kinda sucks as well

but official company policy

http://singletrackworld.com/columns/2012/10/subs-deals-what-are-we-playing-at/

fathomer

They said on Facebook to some complainers that they’d be selling them as well 😀

cjr61

Perhaps they should review company policy on this one then!

A novel approach would be to reward existing subscribers and keep them happy rather than always trying to tempt new subscribers.

Just a thought

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Love the website.
    Meh the mag.
    Want a tshirt.

cjr61

Bah Facebook!

slowjo
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for my free bottle from when I subscribed when (I think) the mag was still in single figures. I reckon it is lost in the post! :o)

@ Mr Woppit

Meh the mag.

I still subscribe but I rarely read the mag all the way through. There’s not much in it nowadays to interest me. So….meh (a bit) +1

binners

I just feel so unloved

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Get down off your horse and drink your milk.

nemesis
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    I was one of those who put money in to get issue 1 off the ground. I’ve still got my white embroidered T-shirt from that. I’d love an issue 100 loyalty tee!

I also did that but I never got an embroidered T-shirt. I feel let down retrospectively 🙁

ThePinkster

So what have new subscribers done to warrant receiving a ltd edition 100th issue T-shirt?

I don’t get that, I’m afraid….

bruneep

never paid a penny before thats what or if they’re thinking ahead they cancelled their sub a months before just to get a T

nemesis
    Free Member

Good point. Goes off to cancel sub and sign up Mrs Nem 😉

JAG

Would be much better to give a t-shirt to anyone who is subscribed when they print the 100th edition.

So – me then 8)

Rubber_Buccaneer

I got a T-Shirt when I first subscribed, some sort of tube map looking print on it. The quality was pretty poor, barely adequate to polish the bike twice before falling apart. If this is similar I wouldn’t get too concerned about not being gifted one.

IHN

Maybe loyal subscribers will get a keyring 😉

chipps

I’ve had a word to find out what’s going on. Here’s the plan so far:
    The 100 issue T-shirts will be in the shop too – and will ONLY be available to subscribers (and new subscribers too, as per that ad that started this off). So our loyal fans will also get a chance to show their allegiance. Sorry if anyone thought we didn’t have a plan for you lot too, we still appreciate each and every one of ya!

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

So what have new subscribers done to warrant receiving a ltd edition 100th issue T-shirt?

I don’t get that, I’m afraid..
    You’ve convinced me. I won’t be subscribing as a show of loyalty to the complainers. That has to be a win-win. 😕

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Cheers Chipps.
    So, when the 100th mag (been biying since issue 9) lands on our door step there will be a tee shirt in there will there?

How do you know what size to send out?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Presumably when you hand over your hard earned they’ll ask you what size you are.

cjr61

Thanks Chipps, sounds good.

postierich
    Free Member

No John you have to buy want at subscriber rate in the shop!

plumber
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for my T shirt from oh….8 years ago

dirtyrider
    Free Member

STW 100 – nice t-shirt….

really? is it actually nice?

you don’t get women wearing a free Tatler t-shirt do you?

theotherjonv

I get both sides – gifts are useful to attract new subscribers, but those of us who’ve been in from the start or very near to it (I bought the first few issues from a bricks and mortar shop, that’s how long ago it was, before subscribing) might have some gripe about not being rewarded for our loyalty on this particular and relatively unique occasion.

I guess it depends what the discount / actual cost is for the shop bought version as to whether i’ll get one.

ThePinkster

Cheers for the clarification Chipps.

Blackhound

I was in from issue 1 so got the 4 for 5 deal or whatever it was for subscribing early. Don’t recall any Tee’s back then. Never got the bottle for going on DD either – still in the post maybe.

Do I need another Tshirt? Not really.

jimmy

No size small? Bit sizist, ah’m oot (not through choice)

kcal

he he – one white, one black embroidered here – still going – just 🙂
    The GoFar T-shirt went for recycling a while back mind.

jekkyl

Is the T-shirt any good quality or is it fruit of the loom crap? that most printed t-shirts on eBay seem to be.

Drac

I got a sticker at the NEC Bike show as the van with the mags in had been stolen. Poor guys I still recall them yet trying to promote a product that been stolen from them. Still like other obstacles they over came it and are still going strong.

mikey3
    Free Member

I stunned you have no size for the smaller person/child/dwarf,where are we Russia?

DickBarton

They built the roads, Reg…

cloudnine
    Free Member

Small for me please

miketually
    Free Member

I wonder how many of us 5 issues for a tenner lot are still subscribing?

MrNice
    Free Member

issue 7 was first for me 8)

might have to get a shirt since the last one has just disintegrated

iain1775
    Free Member

I’ve a Privateer T Shirt from subscribing to that mag
    And a Dirt T Shirt, again a subscription gift
    I’m not superstitious but I’d rather they didn’t give me a Singletrack T Shirt……

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i remember someone hawking the mag at me at the NEC show way back when

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘STW 100 – nice t-shirt….’ is closed to new replies.