Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Stuxnet – US and Israel put their hands up…..
  • mrdestructo

At least people don’t have to die.

When the death certificates of someone who ‘died’ in the Cold War were produced, you really don’t think they could legally say, “killed by enemy gunfire” on them did you?

enfht
    Free Member

Islamists have a tendency to martyr themselves in the name of their god, for the greater good they willfully forfeit their existance and those around them.

Iran is full of Islamists, crackpot shouty head slapping Islamists. Lots and lots of them.

But of course, lets compare them to the US in 1945.

Its PC gone mad I tells ya.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Iran is full of Islamists, crackpot shouty head slapping Islamists. Lots and lots of them.

Makes you wonder why the Iranian government very strongly condemned the 9/11 attacks on the US, why they are so anti al-Qaeda, why they helped, first of all the Northern Alliance, and then the US, to overthrow the Taliban (which they condemned as dangerous extremists from the very start) in Afghanistan, doesn’t it ?

But perhaps you don’t mean the Iranian government ? Perhaps it’s the Iranian people you mean when you say Iran is full of Islamists, crackpot shouty head slapping Islamists. Lots and lots of them ?

You think that Iran is at the same stage of development as the US was in 1945 ?

Well at least they’ve still got rock n roll to look forward to then.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

enfht- that the spirit buy into the hysteria , be scared for your very existence and dont forget to portray them as mad men willing to die for what they believe in

Nice trick draging in Islam to

Thanks for all your hard worl

Yours
    paranoid right wing neon cons the world over

Remebers spread the word and the word aint love its fear …remember we need to be so scared of this third rate non nuclear non warmongering state that we can justify invading so keep it up. DO believe the hype.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Where in the article does a current member of either the us or Israeli governments admit to writing stuxnet? As far as I can make out some guy wrote a book claiming it to be true.

It probably was but it’s hardly proof, just some guy who wants to sell copies of his book.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The whole point of doing this sort of stuff is we cant prove it

We cant prove it was western agencies killing scientists in Iran either but frankly who else would target their country?

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

The post is titled US and Israel put their hands up. They patently haven’t.

As for western agencies being responsible, seems equally likely to be Israel to me.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The post is titled US and Israel put their hands up. They patently haven’t.

They have pretty much so by being happy that allegation should be accepted. This article in the Telegraph claims that the Obama Administration deliberately leaked the information for political reason, ie, they want everyone to know that it was the US government wot done it :

Barack Obama ‘ordered Stuxnet cyber attack on Iran’

Commentators suggested that confirmation of American involvement in Stuxnet had been released by others to neutralise any Republican election claims that President Obama has been soft on Iran.

You would hardly expect them to release the information in the form of a press release. But they appear to be perfectly happy with the result.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

No sorry, some guy saying there is confirmation does not make it so. They haven’t accepted the accusation, nor have they denied it, this proves precisely dick.

commentators suggested

well that’s conclusive then.

As a commentator I suggest that this is a conspiracy propagated by the neoliberal elite, who are fronts for the knights Templar who are in fact pan dimensional lizards. They did this to avoid accusations of communism.

If they don’t deny it then it must be true.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Actually if Stuxnet stops nuclear proliferation, everyone should have it, like yakult. *

(* I know it’s a bit more technical than this, It’s actually pretty cool if you ask me, but then I’m a PLC geek)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No sorry, some guy saying there is confirmation does not make it so. They haven’t accepted the accusation, nor have they denied it, this proves precisely dick.

Of course they have accepted it, and the fact they haven’t denied it proves quite a bit, not “precisely dick”. It is however classified information as the olympic games programe is still on going, so they are hardly likely to hand out glossy brochures on the subject.

But I can see that this is as pointless as trying to prove that the US government wasn’t responsible for 9/11, or that they did land on the moon. So yeah OK, as you claim, this revelation is exactly the same as claiming that this is a conspiracy propagated by the neoliberal elite, who are fronts for the knights Templar who are in fact pan dimensional lizards. They did this to avoid accusations of communism.

It’s just like that.

:rolls eyes:

Northwind

enfht – Member

Islamists have a tendency to martyr themselves in the name of their god

Number of muslims in the world- 1,650,000,000.
    Number of martyrs per year- small.
    Tendancy to martyrdom?

bullheart
    Free Member

Just for the record, I am fully supportive of our lizard king masters.

I am at your command, scaly lords of the universe…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

enfht – Member

Islamists have a tendency to martyr themselves in the name of their god, for the greater good they willfully forfeit their existance and those around them.

Its PC gone mad I tells ya.

Lets see

Wars outside own country in the last 30 years

Iran – zero

US – Iraq (twice) Afghanistan, Grenada Etc etc

Arming terroists

Iran – possible involvement in small scale

US – Long term arming of terrorists on a large scale – contras in south america, ( remeber the Iran / contra mess) Armed the taliban, armed both sides in Iran / Iraq war,

Support for dictators?

Us wins again with its puppet dictators all over the world

Now jut which country is responsible for more deaths? Just which country is responsible for more wars?

konabunny
    Free Member

Iran – zero

Well, apart from Lebanon and Afghanistan, that is.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You mean the non-existing Iranian troops in Lebanon and Afghanistan…….a bit like the very real US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Iran invaded Lebanon and Afghanistan? wasn’t in the news. when did this happen?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think konabunny was trying to use that old zionist sympathiser fallback that Iran has been involved in covert activities in Lebanon and Afghanistan. Whilst there is certainly some truth that Iran has been involved, some of it quite openly, in helping to overthrow the Taliban and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, and kicking the Israelis out of Lebanon, you hadn’t even began to mention the US’s mindboggling level of involvement in covert actions to overthrow governments throughout the world for decades, or all of its extensive wars by proxy.

You concentrated on the US’s air, land, and in the case of Iraq sea, attacks, on Afghanistan and Iraq, despite neither country bordering the US. There is of course no comparison with Iraq despite Iraq previously having two very hostile neighbours on its borders. So konabunny did the best that he could and scraped the bottom of the barrel.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Hey Ernie, the real world called, they were wondering how that whole entirely black and white thing was going?

only Zionists were involved in covert activities, fact, any other view is fascist.

How do we know this, well I dont see a denial, must be fact.

You are probably reading this frustrated that I must be a us sympathiser as opposed to a pragmatist.

yunki
    Free Member

it amazes and perplexes me that grown adults, some of them seemingly intelligent regular posters on this forum, are willing to sit so eagerly at the western dinner table, knives and forks in hands.. hungrily sniffing the sweet aroma of the steaming propaganda that is served up to them before greedily devouring the oily bullshit with blissful looks of ignorance on their greasy faces.. belching their indignation as they pat their bloated bellies..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Hey Ernie, the real world called

Yes and I paid attention. Perhaps a few other people should do too, and not just regurgitate what the US neo-cons tell them ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

garrrrpirate

The point is that the US are guilty of far worse warmongering and support for terrorism than Iran but the US are seen as ft to have nukes but Iran is not.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yunki is irvine Welsh and I claim my mescalin

In truth I wish I had written that poetic and insightful.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

The point is that the US are guilty of far worse warmongering and support for terrorism than Iran but the US are seen as ft to have nukes but Iran is not.

At no point have I disputed this.

What I do dispute is that the US have held their hands up and admitted anything. Someone has written a book claiming the US wrote stuxnet, that is the sum total of the evidence. It is reasonable to assume that the writer has a vested interest in their verion of events.

Because the US haven’t denied it, it seems to have been taken as fact. It probably was them, but there is nothing beyond someone wanting to sell copies of their book to prove it.

yunki
    Free Member

yunki is irvine Welsh and I claim my mescaline

I was thinking of myself more as a fallen Pam Ayres but I’ll take the compliment.. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It is reasonable to assume that the writer has a vested interest in their verion of events.

I don’t see why it’s reasonable to assume that the writer has a vested interest in that version of events……what do you know about the writer then ? Do tell.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Oooooh, let me take a wild stab.

Maybe its because he stands to make money from it.

So far your proof is “this writer said that these un-named officials said…”

konabunny
    Free Member

“Iran invaded Lebanon and Afghanistan? wasn’t in the news. when did this happen?”

I didn’t say Iran invaded either of those countries. Iran was engaged in wars there.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oooooh, let me take a wild stab.

Maybe its because he stands to make money from it.

Well that’s a pretty poor stab – why would he make money out of that particular “version of events” ?

What do you know about him ?

And of course you still haven’t explained why the US administration are clearly very happy for his version of events to be widely accepted by the whole media throughout the world. But I’ve given up on that one.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

In what way are they “clearly very happy”? They’ve said nothing about it? That’s not proof, its not even refined speculation, it is what is, that being nothing.

Governements don’t comment on lots of things, that doesn’t make them true, no matter how hard you want it to be.

As for the writer, well I know he has written a book where he makes these claims, he will sell that book for money. He could make money from any number of versions of events but seeing as these are the ones in his book, I would reasonably assume he has a vested interest in the way he tells it.

Confirmed is a fairly binary adjective, it is either confirmed or not, where is the confirmation?

I can see you are desperate for this to be true, it clearly dovetails beautifully with your belief system. It probably is, but I’m merely pointing out that nothing has been confirmed, there is no proof and that the guy making these claims has something to gain from them.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

OK, the US has tacitly admitted that they are responsible for the stuxnet malware, the media throughout the whole world has reported this, for reasons of the bleedin obvious they can’t “officially” admit to it. I really can’t see a problem.

I’m merely pointing out that nothing has been confirmed

Yes I noticed that, well done.

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Stuxnet – US and Israel put their hands up…..’ is closed to new replies.