Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • STURGEON. RACIST.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

12 across.
    14 across.
    People are cross.

Linkage

Cougar

Pirate Physio must be a niche profession.

tazzymtb

1 down clearly shows the agenda, the conspiracy nuts missed the obvious bit!

colp

It’s probably just a coincidence, don’t think there’s anything fishy about it.

retro83
    Free Member

Dan Snow?Verified account @thehistoryguy 48m48 minutes ago
    More
    @JamieRoss7 @lewis_baston calling Henry I a Governor is equally incendiary. What about the claim of his older brother Robert?!?

😀

poah
    Free Member

there is a demand in Somalia

tazzymtb

Walk the plank and then use the end as a wobble board for ankle/peg leg mobility?

keel haul based hydro-therapy

Northwind

colp – Member

It’s probably just a coincidence, don’t think there’s anything fishy about it.

You’re ONE OF THEM! But, the pun does make sense.

mattyfez

And here was I thinking it’s a coincidence as most crosswords are computer generated.
    It’s far too much effort to spend a few hours to design them from scratch when you can just pump the words into an online generator.

I stand corrected.

In other news, image of Jesus on dogs bum. Dogs are obviously very particular when choosing a faith to believe in.

johnx2
    Free Member

Oi! This should have had a spoiler alert. I’ve bought a paper guardian for once and was looking forward to the crossword.

So look what you’ve done. I am sitting here actually feeling very mildly pissed off (albeit mixed with feelings of ‘well at least I’ll be able ostentatiously on the train do two clues…’).

mboy
    Free Member

VERY tenuous link at best…

Anyway, I’ve got better things to do with my time… I’m off for a bit of 9 across, see you all later!

Mackem

“Textile Satanic” – Primark?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Am I the only one that’s astonished that Flashy has been reading the Sunday Post?

Jings, Crivvens and Help ma boab 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

Therin lies a very good reason to ignore most stuff on Twitter

maccruiskeen

*rubs shoulders*
    “You’re obviously feeling tense”

“Yarrr. Always. Pirates has beens in the present tense ever since pirates be!”

perchypanther
    Free Member

“Why are my legs sore?”

“Dunno, They just Aaaaarrrrr!”

johnx2
    Free Member

get them doing pirates

(pronounced “pee-rah-tees”. Let’s face it, may not really work written down. Or indeed spoken.)

swanny853

Nothing compared to a subliminal instruction to use time travel to interfere with the history of Turkey- shocking!

bruneep

Sunday Post on a Wednesday?

slowoldman

Makes you think. Er, no.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I also see “Prevent” “Refer” (obviously referendum but not enough space) and “SATANIC”

My alphabeti spaghetti spelt out the first three paragraphs of Call of Cthulhu at tea time – I wonder what that means?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘STURGEON. RACIST.’ is closed to new replies.