Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Stupid bint.
  • Smee
    Free Member

My wife decided that she would go to work today even though she was in no fit state to do so and despite my telling her that she shouldn't be going. I get to my first lesson of the day – ring ring – can you come and get me and take me home, i'm not well. Cue a whole day of lessons wiped out to go and take the poor little thing home. Cost me £150 that did. She intends to go to work tomorrow….

dooge
    Free Member

Is she kinky? Cuff her to the bed for the whole day 😀

iDave
    Free Member

couldn't she call a taxi?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    uplink
    Free Member

Next time she does that – just drop her on her arse

falkirk-mark

Surely living with you she must know your always right. 😆

Smee
    Free Member

She has been told in no uncertain terms that if she wants to eat for the rest of the months she is not working tomorrow.

Gary_M
    Free Member

If I was her I'd tell you to **** off, surprised she hasn't already.

Smee
    Free Member

You're not her though. Contrary to popular belief I wouldn't go for a hairy glaswegian bloke for a wife.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Why is she unable to get home without you?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Why would one incident of having to go and pick someone up wipe out a whole day of anything? Does she commute to the other end of the country to work? Though, as said, why couldn't she just get a taxi?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Is this funny in the same way as a mother-in-law joke?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I was thinking that myself coffeeking, considering you posted on here at 11am why is the day wiped out.

Smee
    Free Member

We live nr Innerleithen and work in Edinburgh. She works in the city centre, I work around the edge of the city. It took me 45 minutes to get to her then an hour to get her home… I then have to go and collect the kids from nursery later which she would normally do. Voile – days worth of lessons wiped out.

Gary_M
    Free Member

This doesn't really add up.

Smee
    Free Member

It does if you know what time my lessons were scheduled for and whether they could be moved or not. 8:30 til 12:30 and 4:30 til 8:30 btw.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Fair enough on the timings then, but why couldn't she get a cab again?

Gary_M
    Free Member

So why can't you pick the kids up early from nursery and do your lessons from 4:30?

solman
    Free Member

maybe if you spent less time on here posting, you would have more lessons?

andylaightscat
    Free Member

are you sure she's ill?? could be a troll

coffeeking
    Free Member

Maybe she's a troll, and he's ill?

roper
    Free Member

Maybe you can give your anger management classes spread out during the week?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Why would she bother ringing a cab when she has numb nuts here to run around after her?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

AHD hits nail on head!

Gary_M
    Free Member

mmm it's all gone quiet at Trolling Zoo Fighter end – must be tending to the sick.

Smee
    Free Member

I've been to the shop to get some pills.

Cab would cost around £50 and i'd still have to wipe out the evening lessons to pick up the boys.

Gary_M
    Free Member

i'd still have to wipe out the evening lessons to pick up the boy

Which you would have had to do anyway if your wife stayed at home as you suggested – yes?

So you 'lost' £75 so you could pick your unwell wife up as she was conscientious enough to try to go to work- hardly a big deal is it. I don't see what's wrong with that. And I'm quite sure you were able to reschedule your lessons. You would have thought you would have had the 'if I have to pick you up it'll cost me' conversation on the way to work.

uplink
    Free Member

Work & kids doesn't go together too well

Do what we did & live on one wage until the kids are old enough to look after themselves
    There's a point – I must remember to mention to my wife that our 17 & 18 yr olds can look after themselves now [most of the time anyway] & does she fancy going back to work 😉

binners

Did her illness involve her losing the use of her legs?

Smee
    Free Member

Binners, no but the shop is a couple of miles away and it's pissing down. I dont like the idea of an ill person covering my steering wheel in germs either.

aracer
    Free Member

Like all TZF threads, something doesn't quite add up here. What time do you have to pick up from nursery, how long does that take, and how long would it take you from home back to work (I presume this is much less than an hour if you can do centre of Edi in that time)?

Gary_M
    Free Member

So are you picking the kids up early so you can do your lessons from 4:30 then?

Also this £150 you 'lost' – surely if someone needs x amount of driving lessons from you to pass a test the fact that they miss one lesson on week y still means they need x amount of lessons, so you still get the £150 at some point. Unless they of course went elsewhere for this weeks lesson, however understandable that is it's unlikely.

Exactly aracer I enjoy exposing his ill thought through nonsense posts.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Personally I drove in and out of ed at rush hour in about 25 minutes each way the other day, so none of it seems to add up 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

I'll pick the kids up from nursery at 4:30pm and will be home for just before 6pm depending on roadworks and traffic. I would get back to Edinburgh for around 7-7:30pm depending on traffic.

CK – Try Musselburgh to Gorgie in 25 minutes when the bypass is rammed – its not going to happen.

MrNutt
    Free Member

what on earth is she doing out of the kitchen?

Smee
    Free Member

Dont want her to cough all over my food and infect me before my race on Saturday.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Eh just a thought but go and pick the kids up now, or whenever it will enable you to do your 4:30 lessons. It's not rocket science is it?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Voile – days worth of lessons wiped out.

Why does a light semitransparent fabric wipe out a day's work?

😉

Smee
    Free Member

Gary_M – why are you so interested in me going to pick the kids up and go out to work this evening? You wanting to come round here and tend to the missus – she'd chew you up and spit you out in tiny little pieces. 😀

SiB
    Free Member

What do you call her when she actually does something 'wrong'?

Leave the kids at nursery til you finish at 8.30 – they wont be thrown outside when nursery finishes left to fend for themselves, they'll be safe and you would have done your lessons, sorted.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cause you're **** moaning about it for absolutely no reason. You talk so much shite it's unbelievable.

Your wife? – wouldn't touch anywhere you'd been with a barge pole.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Stupid bint.’ is closed to new replies.