Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Stuff you know is a complete waste of money……
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

but you can’t help wanting (this came from a “what a massive amount of tat” conversation when looking for xmas stuff with the wife earlier today – but then we all want something that most other people look at as a waste of cash)

probably would get about 10 minutes of play then shoved in a cupboard

Can’t play well enough to justify one

same problem as the R/C car

because it was 400 quid, and the wife would have killed me with it

cheez0
    Free Member

aracer
    Free Member

😆 @ cheez0

_tom_
    Free Member

cheez0 wins the thread 😆

For me it’s guitars as well. I already have 3 great electrics but I always look out for what else I could have.. Could do with a tele, got a bit of GAS for one after reading that most recent thread 🙂

metalheart
    Free Member

Could do with a tele, got a bit of GAS for one after reading that most recent thread

Yeah, I have an irrational urge for a D28 or J45 despite the fact I have a perfectly decent Talyor Big Baby. Oh can’t really play all that well so it really would be a waste.

That said that thread Di make me drag out the hotrod tele for a quick whirl round the block 😀

gsp1984
    Free Member

Predicted the content of this thread before opening :rolleyes: do people really find it amusing.

For me its some Bose qc15 noise cancelling headphones… £250 but the sound is amazing. Nearly bought some at the airport on te way to Sri Lanka but my girlfriend caught me, hopefull I’ll make it to the til on the way home before she spots me.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Cheez0 wins the prize for being the most predictable. 🙄

compositepro
    Free Member

@cheez

I take offence at your picture of the orange quite how it can be a waste of money is beyond my comprehension ,if anything oranges ability to take a 50 quid sheet of aluminium and turn it into several frames of dubious aesthetic is the work of genius.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

50 quid sheet of aluminium and turn it into several frames of dubious aesthetic is the work of genius.

Oh no, I’ve been robbed.

Stoner
    Free Member

Oh no, I’ve been robbed.

bang’em up grunty!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m going into work tomorrow & I’m gonna ask anyone in for robbery if they’ve ever worked for Orange. If they say yes, I’ll be really really cross.

nedrapier

uplink
    Free Member

without a doubt

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Not much use 🙂

cheez0
    Free Member

I think I’ve got a live one (or two)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nick

How is that Sand Scorcher a waste of money?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdcI6o5v56Q[/video]

tazzymtb

a furbee

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aPgfP5UO8o8[/video]

it’s small, won’t shut up and is constantly stimulated by the sound of it’s own voice.

it’s a waste of money as you can visit singletrack and get a similar thing for free

Kevevs
    Free Member

bikes.

Bregante

So Elf, you can’t help wanting a PCSO, even though you already know you’ll soon get bored of it and lock it away in a cupboard?? 😯

Bregante

Or is it just the uniform?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Or is it just the uniform?

Her name’s Abi and she’s very cute. 😀

Bregante

Does she know of your intentions to play with her for ten minutes before locking her in a cupboard???

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, I think it might be a bit of a ‘role-reversal’ type thing, where I get to lock her up.

I’m not sure if she wants the whole ‘leave you there for hours don’t bother to actually call your solicitor for ages give you the worst food you’ve ever eaten and generally act like complete ****s’ type deal…

I think I can do the ‘charging you with the wrong crime so you get away with a minimal sentence and get to laugh at and ridicule the coppers who boasted you were going down for a long time when you leave the courtroom a free man’ thing though. That shoon’t be too difficult, after all, as is proven even complete idiots can manage that. 😉

warton
    Free Member

an X-Box. I know i’d get to play on it for about 10 minutes a week, but my resistance is weakening..

Sawyer
    Free Member

I just ordered some wireless headphones.

I’ll get back to you.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Anything to do with Christmas!!!

aracer
    Free Member

Steve-Austin – the OP was asking about stuff you can’t help wanting. Please tell me you don’t?

michaelmcc
    Free Member

KFC! 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

This is a lie……I’ve found out.

shaxi
    Free Member

perhaps ,it is just like what say in the title ,it is completely waste of money ! :mrgreen:

jimster
    Free Member

MBR?

peterfile
    Free Member

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Stuff you know is a complete waste of money……’ is closed to new replies.