Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • stuff you believe that most don't…
  • Dancake
    Free Member

Intruders are breaking in to my shed in the middle of the night and dribbling oil on my brake pads

DrP

A genuine belief in a Supreme Being, aka God, is tantamount to mental delusion bordering on insanity and if you believe the Supreme Being/God speaks to you then Ka-ching….you’ve hit the schizophrenic jackpot.

Ah, but the caveat there is that is a belief is held by large numbers of people, it’s a culturally accepted idea, and not a schizophrenic delusion….

DrP

CoolLesterSmooth
    Free Member

Never eat anything bigger than your head.

Wookster

God…..it’s not fashionable or cool on the Richard Dawkins fuelled world (although I enjoy listening to his point and debates) but I still think he’s wrong!

Campag kit is nicer than Shimano

Shellfish is manky….

I will get under 100kgs again…. 😆

Drac

She’ll fish is manky

That predictive text is dodgy.

Wookster

Agreed mate!!!!!!***edited***** but if you thought about it that is true…..

sparkyrhino

My sh*t doesn’t stink

SaxonRider

Global warming may or may not be man-made, but it is good to cut our consumption of power/goods/meat regardless, as over-consumption is just wrong and destructive.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Your wife/GF/SO loves you soooo much, she’ll/he’ll never have an affair.

NJA

‘Givers Gain’

and Copper Bracelets with magnets in them stop your hip joints from wearing out and are worth the dodgy looking green ring that appears round your arm whenever it gets slightly warm.

The second one is definitely true.

somafunk

Ah, but the caveat there is that is a belief is held by large numbers of people, it’s a culturally accepted idea, and not a schizophrenic delusion….

Damn…..I thought i had found a sure fire way of sectioning every delusional god botherer in the land, oh well….back to wearing my “there is no god” t-shirt and standing on street corners shouting through a megaphone.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cheese is a dietary aid.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

ley-lines, crystals and candle therapy are positive forces in the world

well, at least, they help me spot gibbering loons with a lack of critical thinking skills

igrf
    Free Member

As an extreme agnostic, I believe no-one knows if there is a Supreme Being/Intelligence/Force/Deity or not, but I will be amused if there is and all those Atheists find themselves forever consigned to single speeds in a heaven of hills.

DezB
    Free Member

That you don’t have to wait until the 200m mark to get in lane for a motorway junction.

bikebouy
    Free Member

That teaching Kids to write “boobs” on calculators is part of their edjucashion.

Coffee is a PED.

iPhones are shit.

samuri
    Free Member

Klein bikes look awful
    Cycling specific socks are someone having a laugh at you
    Accidentally spilling oil on some brake pads does not instantly render them unusable
    U2 are a crap band

philconsequence
    Free Member

big bang theory isn’t funny at all

aracer
    Free Member

titanium frames aren’t comfortable
    aluminium frames don’t beat you up
    carbon frames aren’t fragile

oh, and a titanium frame isn’t a frame for life

philconsequence
    Free Member

writing ‘wunundred!’ on a thread doesn’t make you cool

molgrips
    Free Member

big bang theory isn’t funny at all

I believe this too.

onehundredthidiot

That I am not an above average driver.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ fruitloops ^^

That talking loudly on your mobile phone whilst sitting on a train saying those imortal words “I’m on the train” does indeed not make you look cool.

City Banker boys/girls are nice polite people.

Nepal is an independant country.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

I flippin hate big bang theory. It was a breath of fresh air after the Friends over saturation. But now its over played and looks too much like friends but with nerds.

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘stuff you believe that most don't…’ is closed to new replies.