Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • stuff you believe that most don't…
  • MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Advertising IS a waste of money despite people phoning me up daily to try and persuade me otherwise.

PMK2060

size does not matter 😥

atlaz
    Free Member

That self-build PCs demand a blood payment before working properly. Every PC I’ve built and not cut myself has been a bastard, the ones where I slashed myself and bled into the case, trouble free.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

That anyone who works for themselves does so because they got sacked as they are so lazy.

danielgroves
    Free Member

That I never crash when riding, only stop to save a baby from a dragon in the way down* 😉

*may or may not actually be true.

skaifan
    Free Member

I am immortal and yet to be proven otherwise.

molgrips
    Free Member

I believe I can fly.
    I believe I can touch the sky.

grievoustim
    Free Member

That there is more to life than working “hard”/ working when you are ill. Whether that’s for “the man” or for yourself

scratch
    Free Member

Kinesio tape works

bencooper
    Free Member

The children are our future.

davidjones15
    Free Member

People shouldn’t talk about things when they clearly have no knowledge of the subject. Tip: It makes you look really, really, really, really, really stupid.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

I believe!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kir3EdR07iU[/video]

Klunk
    Free Member

I believe my own hype.

wrecker
    Free Member

I don’t think orange 5s are very good. Also, not overwhelmed by guy whathisface.

klumpy
    Free Member

Mountain biking is basically “pretending you’re on a dirt bike”.
    (I’ve been doing it for over 30 yrs, and the biggest change in that time is I don’t make “broom broom” noises out loud any more. (I think.))

Bregante

Hora’s new bike is definitely a keeper.

chewkw
    Free Member

I am the Dear Leader.

You need my wisdom.

😈

wwaswas

Hora’s new bike is definitely a keeper.

you and him both.

but that’s it.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Fernando Torres WILL score another goal in his career at CFC..

MrNutt
    Free Member

Dads Army & Last of The summer wine both sucked arse.

kimbers

if you read it on the internet, its a lie

yodagoat
    Free Member

The Yak isn’t me.

wwaswas

Kaesae really believes the stuff he types on here.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

That self-build PCs demand a blood payment before working properly. Every PC I’ve built and not cut myself has been a bastard, the ones where I slashed myself and bled into the case, trouble free.

This is true. I think my gaming PC is demanding more blood right now. Must feed it.

noteeth
    Free Member

Steel is real.

the healing effects of honey?

I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe that there’s one all-powerful Force controlling everything. That said, there’s plenty of research to indicate that honey is good for wound care.

nicko74

Facebook is NOT going to last forever. Nor is it going to change the future. Before Facebook there was MySpace, before MySpace there was Friends Reunited.

Apple will hit a brick wall. They’re already starting to lose their innovation, and gradually they’ll have to resort more and more to patent trolling.

erm…

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

plenty of research to indicate that honey is good for wound care.

I think it has semi antiseptic properties – just like ancient civilisations using tree resin to cover wounds – keeps the dirt out, dries and drops off when needed.

project
    Free Member

That David camerooon is tony bliar in a scooby doo villian mask,not that either are villians 😯

that the conservatives are only there to make labour look good next year in the election,

that there will be an election next year as the condems close themselves down to save money.

jon1973
    Free Member

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Enough is as good as a feast…….

singletrackmind

That the Weeping Angels in Dr Who are for real.
    And Dr Fox is an actual doctor

wwaswas

My 10 year old believes they are true. She’s never watched the programme but one of her friends told her about them.

She’s had nightmares.

Some friend 🙁

igrf
    Free Member

Supernatural forces beyond our current comprehension, effect and in some instances pre ordain our life courses.

And Guardian Angels.

Though if you ask me about any of this in real life, I’d deny it.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

…….That this forum is indeed a fair and balanced way to air ones opinion without judgement or ridicule!

…….That Hora is indeed a healthy and practicing heterosexual man of great talent and intellect!

😉

Northwind

I believe that man is good. I believe we stand at the dawn of a century that will be more peaceful and prosperous than any in history

stewartc
    Free Member

I believe that I will not spend any more money on my bike this year or on gadgets.

nealglover
    Free Member

And Dr Fox is an actual doctor

I used to believe that, but then I found out he’s not even a real Fox !

So I can’t believe he’s a real Doctor either.

somafunk

A genuine belief in a Supreme Being, aka God, is tantamount to mental delusion bordering on insanity and if you believe the Supreme Being/God speaks to you then Ka-ching….you’ve hit the schizophrenic jackpot.

Our democracy is a delusion afforded to us by our apparent satisfaction with how we perceive the democratic process to work for us rather than how it really is.

batfink
    Free Member

something is what it is…. even if you call it something different.

Call it a “tactical dismount” if you like – it’s still a crash

batfink
    Free Member

Oh… and Karma. I think I believe in Karma

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘stuff you believe that most don't…’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts