Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stuff to do with the kids in the holidays? When its raining?
  • binners

Your recomendations please. I've got the little monsters (3 and 6) all week. I'm sure there are more of you doing the same. The weather is (as is customary in the holidays) awful.

We're off swimming in a bit. We've been to the Museum and stuff yesterday (Dinosaurs never fail)

Any suggestions?

beamers

Where are you in the country?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Getting nicer today and for the rest of the week. Stop your whining 🙂

nbt

That children's museum in Halifax is very good, I hear

Junkyard
    Free Member

Manchester is where he is at.
    Board games, Craft activities – Junk modeling/drawing play do – perhaps you could do some of your graphic skills and get them to make robots/dinosaurs pirates whatever it is that floats their boat on computer print them out colour them?
    Lego more board games
    DVD relive your youth Yellow Submarine works for me at the minute followed by Beatles sing song

binners

I'm in Manchester. No shortage of stuff to do I suppose

Having the kids for a week you hemorrhage money faster than a crack addict

Drac

Take them out in the rain kids love getting wet, a walk in the woods, climb a hill, look for frogs or just a bit of jump on puddles.

ourmaninthenorth

a walk in the woods

The last time binners went to the woods, all sorts of weird stuff was going on…

Are 3 and 6 too young for the Blue John Cavern and the like?

Macavity
    Free Member

Get them to polish the spokes on your bike, their small hands will be able to get to the awkward difficult to get to bits. Then after that they can polish the hubs.

binners

Right. We're off to see space chimps 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stuff to do with the kids in the holidays? When its raining?’ is closed to new replies.