Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stubhub, what's that all about then?
  • hughjardon
    Free Member

Got 2 spare tickets for AC/DC and was going to put them on eBay but was directed to Stubhub which I’ve not heard of or used before, anyone had any experiences?
    Looked through what details I could find but couldn’t even see how much it was going to cost me!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

eBay owned ticket sales site. Works but commissions are expensive. GumTree an option if you want to avoid fees but you have less protection (not an issue if you meet and exchange for cash)

iolo
    Free Member

Just stick them on here. I saw them a few weeks ago. They were amazing. And it probably the last time they’re going to tour.

Mikey65
    Free Member

How much are you asking for them?

Please post on here as my STW saved e_mail does not work and can,t seem to change it.
    Thanks

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I used it to shift some tickets not so long ago. Worked well. I stupidly put them on for face value (didn’t read thru T&Cs enough as it was a last minute thing). Can remember exact figures, but I ended up losing a few quid per ticket and the buyer ended up paying a few quid extra and StubHub (eBay) gets the juice in the middle. It is safe though but even if you only want face value, you’ll end up having to sell them for a few quid more. AFAIR, you don’t get your money until the buyer has confirmed they attended the event (not quite sure how that works).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stubhub, what's that all about then?’ is closed to new replies.