Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stubble and electrical shaver advice
  • Mounty_73

I have never really used electric shavers, but I have grown to like the look and feel of 2 day stubble.

Are there any decent shavers out there that will do a good job of keeping it at that length? 🙂

chrisdw
    Free Member

Babyliss iStubble.

Stainypants

I use this Philips trimmer, so far i’m impressed after 4 months

DrJ

I’ve had all kinds of beard clippers but now I use what my barber uses – Wahl hair clippers, with the blades set for very short.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-Professional-Clipper-Performance-Barbers/dp/B00T1UEXK8/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1476427331&sr=8-7&keywords=wahl+super+taper

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’ve got a philips 7000 beard trimmer, similar, but not quite the same as above. Does the job well, no complaints, but never had anything to compare against.

petec
    Free Member

i use one of these

does my hair as well, and three lengths for stubble. Good enough

andykirk
    Free Member

Babyliss cheapo trimmers are perfect.

Why anyone would want to get a close shave is beyond me, it feels awful.

nealglover
    Free Member

Wahl cordless hair clippers do the job perfectly.

(Had to be cordless, so I can use it in the shower cubicle with the door closed and rinse away the clippings without them going all over the bathroom)

molgrips
    Free Member

Babyliss iTrim for me, used it for years. It’s a million times better than a full shave – quicker, pain-free, discomfort free, and you only have to do it once a week at most.

And I think I look miles better with stubble.

I have Remmington home level hair trimmers for my head, but they don’t really work on my beard even on the lowest setting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stubble and electrical shaver advice’ is closed to new replies.