Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Struggling to find a bike
  • alexmatthams
    Free Member

If anyone could help me or offer any advice that would be great.

I’ve got around £1500 to spend on a bike, I’m just getting back into my riding after 2 years and want a bike that will be good for XC but will take a beating on descents as i’m hoping to start enduro.

jam-bo

cheap nukeproof mega frame from CRC and build should be possible under £1500.

wwaswas
    RustyMac

Yt- industries wicked 150. 1800-1900 euros which should be about 1500 pounds ish

[edit] if you use that link above posted while I was typing it takes you to the correct site[\edit]

matttromans
    Free Member

Quite a broad brief there TBH Alex. Do you want hardtail or full sus? (I’m guessing fully rigid is not your thing). I’m not too good with full sus, but i’m sure someone will be along shortly to give you some ideas. If its a hardtail you’re after, I like the Genesis range. Do you want steel or aluminium? I have a Latitude, great all-rounder, comfy all day bike, but quick on single tracks, climbs and descends well. It seems to take all the abuse I throw at it, but i’m not rad to the max! You may want something a bit burlier depending on how hard a beating you want it to take. A friend of mine has the Orange Crush. its quite a lot beefier, a bit heavier, nice bike though – he thoroughly enjoys it. Test ride as many as you can.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Struggling to find a bike’ is closed to new replies.