Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Stress Top Trumps
  • funkmasterp

I know it’s not worth much, but my heart genuinely goes out to you and yours FB. Really wish there was more I could say. Take care.

onehundredthidiot

I’m at the dentist. Oh the humanity.

FB-ATB

Funkmsterp – thanks, wishing your family a strong recovery. Seeing that photo of you & your daughter brings back memories when my son was born and spent weeks in NICU & SCBU.

Didn’t mean to derail your thread, it just appeared at a time when I was a bit vulnerable. Having the chance to let it out for a bit is a precious safety valve before its time to put the positive armour back on.

Neil

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    funkmasterp

Derail and vent away. It’s weird being back here. My son was seriously ill when he was born and we spent a lot of time on the ward the little one and I are now on. Thankfully it’s just bronchiolitis with this one and she’s (we) are being well looked after. Mrs F is on the mend too.

If you ever want to just vent at somebody, my emails in my profile. Take care

senorj

Glad to hear your lot are on the mend O.P.
    Positive vibes to F-B.

matt_outandabout

Good news.

FB-ATB

Hope the family are continuing the recovery OP.
    Despite following a hearse on the way to the scan results (on the 13th!!)nothing else was picked up on the scans so a big sigh of relief from us. “All” we have to face is chemo and radiotherapy.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Stress Top Trumps’ is closed to new replies.