• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by igm.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stray balls
  • LadyGresley
    Free Member

Should a golf course have safety netting to protect pedestrians on a footpath adjacent to it??
    Yesterday I was just strolling along when I got hit (very hard) on the side of my leg by a golf ball – ouch!!! My leg’s now bruised, swollen and very tender. What if it had been a child’s face?

legend
    Free Member

You should definitely sue the golf course

crikey
    Free Member

Wouldn’t having a childs face on your leg make buying tights somewhat problematic?

nealglover
    Free Member

Maybe they should, but they obviously don’t have to. Because hardly any of them do.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Will someone not think of the children……not speaking as a parent.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Wouldn’t having a childs face on your leg make buying tights somewhat problematic?

Tights?? Oh, of course, cycling tights. But I don’t, so it won’t. 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I’m thinking of children sprouting out of legs.

project
    Free Member

Lady G, strolling is an activity usually undertaken by person who dont or cant ride bikes, and has no place on a bike forum.

Lol.

Bet youve got somebody to rub and kiss it better.

Taff
    Free Member

The one near me has safety netting to protect the cars! There’s a golf course in Crawley that has footpaths intertwining the courses. Scary!

CountZero

The one near me has safety netting to protect the cars! There’s a golf course in Crawley that has footpaths intertwining the courses. Scary!

Kingsdown Golf Club near Bath has a fast stretch of road running right through it!

jam-bo

Tavistock golf club is on open moorland with roads and paths running through it.

Nobby

Local one here has a bridle way running through it which is a strava seg. Never been hit yet but you can see from their faces a few of the golfists would like to change that.

igm

Not near Scholes is it?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stray balls’ is closed to new replies.