• This topic has 138 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Straw pole??
  • RustySpanner

They do surgery upside down?

God, I hate these reality game shows……. 🙂

Unfortunately I do have the stomach for such things:
    About 3 pair of 36DD’s at the mo, but I am on the iDave.

emma82
    Free Member

Lol rusty 🙂

Didn’t much like the look of penis surgery either, thank god it’s under GA :/

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m hoping you won’t need it emma…?

emma82
    Free Member

Not the last time I looked Al, is one thing I don’t need to worry about.

maccruiskeen

I’ve not really been following this – how are the results shaping up? Would a woman be wise to hedge her bets and have one of each?

emma82
    Free Member

Mmm I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s best to stick au natural, that seems to be general consensus anyhooo. Probably just as well, looked at prices today. £5k for a decent surgeon! Much better stuff to spend on. Had no idea it could be that expensive :/

Although we have learned that some implant glow in the dark

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Hmmm, i’ve known one girl who had a reduction because she was (probably still is) a county-level showjumper and her boobs were causing her a lot of pain when her horse went over the jumps.

Another friend (who is quite busty anyway) recently went through breast cancer and the ensuing lumpectomy and drugs/radiation treatment. As part of her treatment she was offered augmentation surgery, the surgeon told her “we’ll make the affected one whole again, give the other a lift and make them look like they’re 19 again!”

She originally rejected the idea, but has now decided to go through with it. Because it is now an elective surgery she has been told she has to give up smoking (yay!!) before they will operate.

She proudly told me (at a CRC Marathon event no less) that.. “I’m not giving up smoking for fitness, i’m giving up smoking for a boob job!” 😆

maccruiskeen

Although we have learned that some implant glow in the dark

forgive me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

maccruiskeen, am not sure that laser-boobies are any more allowed than machine gun jubblies

donsimon
    Free Member

forgive me

No pedals. 🙄

RustySpanner

Why does laser boob girl’s bike look so sad?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I remember “back in the day” (late 80’s/90’s) Acid House stylee.. all the girls “glowed” in one form or another…

allthegear
    Free Member

Definitely natural – watched a friend going through pain after a boob job under the muscle and no-one should have to do that! (they do look pretty amazing, though)

Rachel

emsz
    Free Member

Keira Knightley is a good example of a girl who’s flat-chested, but is totally at ease with herself

wow, what a relief for her. 🙄

Kit
    Free Member

What doesn’t fit in the mouth is wasted anyway 😉

Spin
    Free Member

That’s photoshopped bigyinn?? !!

Nope. Phillip Schofield’s eyebrows really are that colour.

rmacattack
    Free Member

talking of tits lol
    link no worky

Bunnyhop

Emma – concentrate on your good bits, you’ll have loads of them 🙂

IHN

concentrate on your good bits, you’ll have loads of them

We’ll be the judge of that – pics! 😉

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Straw pole??’ is closed to new replies.