Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Strava/Garmin sync issue
  • imnotverygood

Anyone had this? Edge 1000 syncs perfectly with Garmin Connect & then to Strava. Just got an Edge 25. Ride appears in Garmin Comnect, but does not sync to Strava.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Strava sync needs activating and can take a little bit. I just upload the file direct to strava these days, can’t really see the point of connect.

paladin

I gave up on Garmin connect, just upload directly to strava now, but use veloviewer also

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Mine was playing up the other day, I logged onto garmin express again and it sorted itself out after an hour or 2.

stevious

Both Garmin accounts in this house had sync issues last night. Seem to have resolved now though.

chakaping
    Free Member

Had sync issues with my 800 and connect lately.

Had to upload manually yesterday.

Dibbs
    Free Member

My 810 uploads to GC via my phone when I finish a ride and then on to Strava, it works pretty well most of the time. I still have to visit Strava and edit the ride name due to their stupid naming convention (Morning Ride, Afternoon Ride etc).

whitestone
    Free Member

All the synchronisation interfaces between Garmin, Strava, Trainerroad, etc. rely on you giving the services permission to use your account details and both services being up and running. If one service is being overwhelmed then …

Last night I suspect it was Strava having problems as Trainerroad also took a while to sync my turbo session, I had to force it to try to sync again.

gazhurst
    Free Member

I had issues syncing my TR road session last night. I just left it as it was only a turbo ride but when I got up this morning it had uploaded.

I noticed Strava had auto updated on my phone too so perhaps that was something to with last nights issues

andysredmini
    Free Member

Mine wouldn’t sync last night but first thought it was something I had done as I had been trying to fix the sync problem between my 810 and iPhone / garmin connect.
    I have never had any problems with it syncing with strava since they released it and everything is still correctly set up so I now assume is a problem garmin/strava’s end.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Strava/Garmin sync issue’ is closed to new replies.