Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Strava update
  • mbr30
    Free Member

Thoughts? Am I being thick but they seem to have abandoned start and end flags? I preferred the original map with incorporated segments also.

whitestone
    Free Member

Just looked and there’s start and end flags on the first ride (not one of mine, just the first in the time line) I looked at. Not sure what you mean by “incorporated segments”, when I hover over a segment in the list below the map and elevation profile then it’s highlighted in blue on the map. Main problem is that the list of segments can be so long that when you get down the list then the map isn’t actually visible!

mbr30
    Free Member

I don’t have start/finish flags on mine. Been through a bunch of rides. What I’m seeing is just a blue “route” which isn’t especially helpful (IPhone app). On the old view I could see a map with segment flags displayed. This isn’t especially helpful, especially if I can’t even see where the ride starts.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I see a start point and an end point on my (Android) version so not sure what you’re talking about!

mbr30
    Free Member

Couldn’t be any clearer really!!!!!

mbr30
    Free Member

If I log in and use the desktop site (still on iPhone) the start/finish flags are there. Just not on the app as I have described. Surely this is not just my phone?! Any other iPhone users?

imnotverygood

Yes. The start/finish flags have gone on the App. Not what I’d call an improvement.

Rickos
    Free Member

I’m on Android and we still have the green dot and the chequered flag.

jam-bo

If you hit the radio button next to the segment it zooms in and highlights it.

This is on the iOS app which has just been updated.

Wish they’d give an aerial imagery option.

njee20
    Free Member

On segments you mean? As I scroll down the list of segments now I get a map overlaying where they are. Dunno what it before. Didn’t look all that closely!

whitestone
    Free Member

Ah, when I replied you didn’t mention that you were using an app on your mobile so I assumed you were on the desktop. Sorry about that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Strava update’ is closed to new replies.