Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • strava segments on different bikes ?? how to ?
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

I’d like to look at strava segments by the bike I was riding….. but I can’t work out any way to look by the bike ??

I’ve covered some segments on up to 3 different bikes … so it would be interesting to be able to compare.

Are there any other Strava plug ins or utilities does anyone know ??

scaredypants

set up 3 accounts and race yourself !

the_chosen_llama
    Free Member

I think if you go through the website rather than the app you can specify ‘kit’ on there

jamesfts
    Free Member

As T_C_L says log into their website then add the bikes, if you’re security conscious go for something generic like “full sus” over “insert £10k wonder-bike name here”.

Then in the app after your ride you’re prompted to select what bike you were using when before you upload it.

allthepies
    Free Member

I don’t think you can filter segments by the bike used, which is presumably what you’re looking to do ?

chrisgibson
    Free Member

You might have to do it manually with a spreadsheet/piece of paper and some patience? Using the training log on their website to identify rides. I did this a while back and was a bit gutted to see moving from steel frame 20+ year bike to a full carbon didn’t produce wonder speeds I thought it had.

Which you know, was annoying – ignorance is bliss and all that.

DT78
    Free Member

Can’t do it I think. I have one bike setup for mtb (and one for road). When I name a ride I use a letter or number to remind me which bike it was,

kcal

veloviewer allows you to view the results of a segment by bike – i.e. you can see if fast times were the SS, HT or FS.

As above my bikes are code-named, only I and a couple of others would know/guess which ones they were.

jamesfts
    Free Member

Looks like this might be something of use if we could implement it on Kom club will look into and see if it is possible.

njee20
    Free Member

veloviewer allows you to view the results of a segment by bike – i.e. you can see if fast times were the SS, HT or FS.

Yep, you can download all of your results for a specific segment from Veloviewer as a csv file, that includes the bike field. Only relevant if you actually updated it on Strava though!

May need to pay for it now as well.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Stopped using Veloviewer when they started charging for it. Not the end of the world, but it had some good functionality.
    But then I am a bit of a freetard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘strava segments on different bikes ?? how to ?’ is closed to new replies.